Monday, February 18, 2013

Nice Car Games For Girls photos

A few nice car games for girls images I found:

Sand Dollar Beach, day 3 – 06
car games for girls

Image by Ed Yourdon
(more details later, as time permits)

*******************************

I came back to Sand Dollar Beach for a third and final day today, and was surprised to see that the crowds were gone, and the weather was substantially different. Instead of the chilly wind on the first day, and the heavy fog on the second day, it was hot and sunny today. I lathered myself with suntan lotion, but was comfortable in shorts and a t-shirt, and I left most of my camera gear in the car and simply wandered up and down the beach with my Nikon D300 and a 300mm telephoto zoom lens.

As for the crowds: well, maybe this was the end of spring break for a lot of colleges, and maybe most of the college kids were heading home … There were still at least 50-100 people on the beach, but it felt a lot more peaceful than before. There were several families picknicking, a few people trying to catch a wave out in the surf, a couple of frisbee/football games … and I suspect that if I came back tomorrow, I’d find the beach almost completely deserted.

But I’ll be gone tomorrow, too, and Sand Dollar Beach will once again become the primary residence of seagulls and sand pipers, and the occasional fisherman or surfer. I’ll keep my fingers crossed and hope that there’s never a McDonald’s hamburger stand down on the beach.

As for a return visit 40 years from now: alas, I’ll be well past a hundred by then, and they’ll probably have to carry me down in a wheelchair. But if I can still lift the camera viewfinder up to my eye, I’ll be happy to come…



Tags:Games, girls, Nice, photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...