Friday, December 14, 2012

Nice Car Stuck Girls photos

Some cool car stuck girls images today:

headded out to get the christmas tree
car stuck girls

Image by brandon king
The fly girl next to me is Mayumita. She left her home in Japan for a 3 month NYC and Mexico visit. She wasn’t able to stay for our Christmukka tree decorating party but blazey and i took her out for her first visit to Target. (which was almost as fun!) I’m sure it was her first time seeing two grown men act like kids while shopping for construction paper and arguing about if we should get glitter sticks. (we didn’t get them)

11/365, Sunday, Driver Training
car stuck girls

Image by daveparker
Like a drill Sergent I have been hammering my girl on how to drive a stick shift. She is a great driver, but she is just learning to drive a car with a manual transmission. Today was the best day yet, she is finally starting to get it and I know very soon she will have it mastered. She is very motivated. The car she will get as a reward is a very sexy 300zx (which she is driving here) that I am going to give her when she can master the stick! She is awesome and will have no problem. Such great times, I will always remember these days as I am sure she will for years to come. Every time she gets in a car or truck she will remember Sargent daddy with his awesome training haha I can drive anything and so can you! lol



Tags:girls, Nice, photos, Stuck

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...