Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Two "Google Earth" Girls Near Hamburg

A few nice car pictures girls images I found:

Two “Google Earth” Girls Near Hamburg
car pictures girls

Image by sadler0
I was browsing the streets of Hamburg in "Google Earth", I mean, I’ve never been there and I wanted to see it. So I turned the corner and noticed these two attractive girls. I turned the corner and there they were again!

The camera truck or however they take those millions of pictures all over the world had captured them twice. So I made screen captures and spliced them together so it looks like they are following themselves walking down the street.

Girl Feeding Pigeons
car pictures girls

Image by Jake Matthews
Mazatlan, Mexico
I had to take a picture of this; street children are sort of photographic gold.



Tags:earth, girls, google, Hamburg, near

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...