Sunday, August 11, 2013

Nice Car photos

Check out these car images today:

Blue Car
car

Image by chiaralily
I like this tutorial, it’s a fun one.

With thanks for the following resources;

Car thy-darkest-hour.deviantart.com/art/Blue-1976-Volkswagon-…
Teeth dbszabo1.deviantart.com/art/neanderthal-teeth-png-kit-264…

Green Hornet Car Kato @ NYC Car Show
car

Image by Whiskeygonebad
This photo is suddenly getting a ton of hits! I posted this over 2 years ago.
Where are you searching this photo from. Iis there a big comic/hentai/SiFi event going on? Comic-Con 2009 the likely suspect. Leave some info below. TNX – tony
The Green Hornet car – not often displayed. Minolta SRT-102 50mm C-41 Color Neg – Car Show 1982. Yes, this is THE Green Hornet’s car, not a mock-up. It is being displayed along with the Batmobile and Liberace’s car. [A common thread somewhere?] I wondered why they designed GH car to be a 4DR. I love the 4DR-no-post car designs in general. ***** Again as of Dec ’10, my photo is getting an increase in hits lately because of the movie coming out. Hello there fellow fans! I loved the GH on TV and in DC comics! I will see the movie in 3D…. too cool to pass up. My main set page: www.flickr.com/badwsky/sets/

Lotus concept car for Hot Wheels
car

Image by Wicked LIttle Cake Company
… two last minute car cakes. yippee! I like cars!



Tags:Nice, photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...