Thursday, May 29, 2014

Nice Cars With Girls photos

A few nice cars with girls images I found:

Magic News
cars with girls

Image by . Paillette .
Coucou tout le monde!

J’ai reçue il y a quelques temps une petite cu-poche de Madoka, vraiment trop mignonne!Hello everyone! J’ai enfin pris le temps de la photographier. ^.^

J’ai aussi ouvert un blog! J’adore raconter tout ce qui me passe par la tête quand je poste une photo sur flickr, sauf que flickr n’est pas l’endroit pour je crois. Vous pourrez donc retrouver mes fameux pavés sur un blog en anglais et en français. Voici la version française.

ma-glitter-riot.blogspot.fr

Mais mes yeux pleurent quand j’ouvre mon blog, car blogger affiche mes images dans une qualité des plus mauvaises..Y a t’il quelque chose à y faire?! C’est tellement décevant..

A très vite!

~~~~

I got a very very cute cu-poche of Madoka not so long ago, I finally took the time to take a picture of her and play around! ♥

I also opened a blog. It’s no secret that I love to write whatever I can think of when I post a picture on flickr. But I realized flickr was not the place for this. So you can find my "writings" again on my blog, both in english and french. Here is the english version. ^.^

my-glitter-riot.blogspot.fr/

But my eyes are actually crying when I open my blog, because blogger just kills my picture with its low quality. Is there anything to do?! This is so disappointing.

Anyway, xoxo!!

a gift of silicon and a smile
cars with girls

Image by horizontal.integration
August 11, 2008 | This little girl thought Tyler even with his cars and power ranger toys was a girl… then when she realized he was a boy she didn’t want to play with him but decided it would be OK.



Tags:Cars, girls, Nice, photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...