Monday, July 16, 2012

Nice Car Names For Girls photos

A few nice car names for girls images I found:

03-08-08-the-book-i-wrote-for-you
car names for girls

Image by wickedneuron
This is just the Book I Wrote For You. Which is a great name for a book. Every once in a while, I get a tiny beat of an entire story in my head. This is a book a guy wrote for a girl. She throws it down at him after he’s done some horrible thing and it lands on the wet pavement. It’s, stupidly, the only fucking copy, and as it rains, the water washing away the ink inside, he realizes he has not only lost his love and the words she inspired him to write, but also his car keys.

Patty and Selma?
car names for girls

Image by knoteuh6
Copy cat Valerie got my car today. We’re looking for new names for the girls. What do you think?



Tags:girls, Names, Nice, photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...