Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Nice Cars For Girls photos

A few nice cars for girls images I found:

Girls & Cars
cars for girls

Image by Miroslav Petrasko (blog.hdrshooter.net)
This photo is a part of a 14 photo series on my blog. Rest of them can be found here blog.hdrshooter.net/2012/04/21/girls-cars/

A lot of people liked my Girls & Bikes post on my blog, so here is a follow up Girls & Cars :) .
______________________________________________________________

For more info on this and other my photos, and my HDR tutorial, please visit my daily photo blog at blog.hdrshooter.net
______________________________________________________________

Daily photo blogMy portfolioMy HDR tutorialMy TwitterMy facebook page



Tags:Cars, girls, Nice, photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...