Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Nice All Car Games For Girls photos today

Some cool all car games for girls images today:

AMSTEL, Γιατί έτσι σας αρέσει [AMSTEL, because this is how you like it]
all car games for girls

Image by SpaceShoe [Learning to live with the crisis]
AMSTEL, because this is how you like it

ADVERTISEMENT: Two guys play a childish game to their friend. They push a parked car so that their friend cannot find enough free parking space to park his own car. And they laugh. It seems like an innocent game.

It all concludes with the company of friends, sitting at a cafe with beautiful girls beside them enjoying the beer of their choice: AMSTEL. This is paradise…

Behind the simplicity of the message, this is not anymore about a physical need. It is not about thirst, or the taste of a beer. No, It is something deeper, it is almost existential: "This is how you like it".

You could live your dream in this pop capitalism for all. Where life is easy and pleasure comes through your choice of consuming specific products. There, you will find pleasure. A simple light pleasure. A safe pleasure. For "like" is not as strong as "love", but it is safer I suppose. No strong attachments necessary. No responsibilities really. No consequences. No thoughts. Just consume. "Like" Paradise..

In the politics of desire, we don't love or hate. We "like". All are connected – society exists and functions through the desired object. It is a "safe" object for a society which "feels" secure. In a paradoxical way then, a society of fragile connections is a stable society.

AMSTEL, because this is how you like it

Reality: Two poor kids run from table to table asking for money. The boy is evidently drunk. He has no manners. He attacks verbally all those who don't give him money. One person threatens that he will call the police. His sister tries to protect him. She shouts to him, "leave him, let's go!" He starts running while he still holds the object of desire: a bottle of Amstel.

The dominant message is ridiculed, reversed. There is no light atmosphere here. There seems to be an absence of joy. No promises fulfilled. And then, it seems like this bottle should not be held by the hands of poor kids.

The issue is not that they are poor or that they are kids who hold a bottle of beer but that the message inside our minds does not fit the image of reality. It seems, it is easier to deny the image of reality to protect the positive message in our minds. For what is inside our minds gives us a sense of security and safety and reality is becoming harsher and harsher. And we just can't accept that the problem lies with the dominant message.

Thus, since the problem is not with the dominant message, then it must be poverty that is to be blamed for the absence of paradise. Thus, it is the poor to be blamed for being poor. The more they become, the more they are to be blamed, the more they become danger to the healthy society. Because the message cannot be false. The message cannot be but true.

In the "West", this is how we "like" it. Is this also the way the "West" chooses to die?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRffgk9bdZU

Sno-balls, Steel & Concrete
all car games for girls

Image by Jeffry B
Here is a list I’ve been working on after being inspired by Immortal Thrill-Seeker who was in turn inspired by a gent who goes by fubuki

You can see Immortal Thrill-Seeker‘s lists Here and Here

fubuki‘s is Here

Thank you both for your inspiration, and my apologies for the blatant rip-off!

************************************************************************

I don't think I have 100 things I worry enough about to make a list, but we're about to see.

I don't sweat petty stuff.

It's all petty stuff.

"First, do no harm." (Often attributed to the 'Hippocratic Oath', but, alas, not so…)
~Why make thing worse, just cuz you can?

I strive to always leave things better than I found them. Or (and?) leave things that aren't mine alone.

I believe in treating people nicely whether or not I think they deserve it. Somebody, somewhere thinks they do, and they are probably right.

I try not to come off as arrogant. Somebody taught me everything I know, I know damned little, and there is always somebody out there who knows more than I do.

Okay, I lied a little. I know a little bit about a huge amount of things, but I know everything about absolutely nothing!

You're only as old as you feel, and I don't feel a day over 80. Most days.

I'm a Cancer. (The astrological sign, not a blight on society or the disease, although some might say….) This means I am supposed to have a kind, emotional, romantic, imaginative, sympathetic, nurturing, and intuitive character, but one which is also prone to changeability, moodiness, hypersensitivity, depression, and clinginess.
~I can attest to all of the above, in some concentration or another, at some times or another…

I was born only two days into Cancer, so I'm also Gemini receding which means you can throw out all of the above on a moments notice and go with the exact opposite.

I haven't had an original thought in years. Not to worry, though. I'm not using other people's thoughts (except while writing this list). I thought of everything years ago, now I'm just coasting.

I'm not "anti-social". Quite the opposite, really. I "get" what society is all about. I just don't have any big need to be around other people all the time.

That being said, I love the company of a few close friends. Just not constantly.

I have crappy shirts, but if you need one, you will have it. Be warned, you'll probably be swimming in it, though. I'm not tiny.

I'd rather be fat and happy, and quite possibly live less long, than to worry about every goddamned calorie I'm about to ingest. I'd also rather eat stuff that isn't a product of modern chemistry, exclusively.

I can't remember the last time I ate a Twinkie. Or anything Hostess makes, for that matter. Yuck.

I started smoking when I turned 30. I needed a vice.

I've really only stopped smoking a couple of times. Once while I was hospitalized for almost 3 weeks. Bastards who run hospitals are uncaring that you might REALLY need a smoke. Took me almost a month to get back up to my half-pack a day habit!

I've never "needed" a cigarette, really.

People who think things "have changed", aren't paying close enough attention. Hitler could happen again tomorrow.

I do not own a gun. I've never owned a gun. I've never felt the need. I'm not a cop, a GI, nor a felon.
~I'm not afraid of guns, and I'm a damned good shot.
~If YOU ever point a gun at me, you had better be one, too. Otherwise you may be sorry, and a bit worse off for having done it. (and don't flood me with messages about "all felons don't own guns" and shit. Who needs it?)

I've had a gun pointed at me twice. I'm still here. Questions?

I am secure in who I am, but you can make me feel bad about myself, if you try hard enough.
~Make it good when you do, though. You won't get a second chance.

I mentioned being nice to people. I try to respect them, for the same reasons.

I ALWAYS pull over for emergency vehicles, the second I see them coming. That may be someone's grandmother they're trying save, and if it were my relative they were trying to save, I'd want them to have all the help they could get.

If you tailgate me, I may hit the brakes. More likely though, I'll pull over and let you pass. You're probably just a fucking dick, but you might also be trying to get to the hospital in time to see your baby born. I don't know, and I don't think it's worth the risk if I'm wrong.

I have a great sense of humor. It's dry and acerbic, and sometimes I'm the only one who thinks something funny, but it's my opinion and it counts!

I am not prejudiced. I can find stuff to hate about everybody. Skin color, religion, or "orientation" are just WAAY too easy. Hell, finding stuff to hate is too easy. I go for the challenge. I try to find something I LIKE in everybody.

I'm not always successful.

I don't beat myself up too much. That's why I let other people exist in my world.

I've had a lot of "personal" firsts. One was at about 11. Another milestone was about 14. Several occurred during my 15th and 16th years. A big one was @ 24. If you want to know which one goes where, you'll just have to ask.

I've known since I knew there was something to know.

I accept responsibility.

I am not a big fan of organized religion.

I am not a spiritual person.

I think we get this to do once.

I think once is enough, especially if done right, and done well.

Anything worth doing, is worth doing right, and doing well.

I don't care if I'm wrong. It happens.
~A lot.
I learn more from it than being right all the time.

I am not an "adrenaline junkie". In fact, I'm kind of the antidote for that.

There is no excuse for doing less than my best. (Of course, I may avoid doing anything at all, to keep out of THAT trap!)

I am a decent reader. I like to read. I cannot, however, just pick up a book and read it. I have to have a reason. If I don't, I can't "get into" the book, and will not get very far. However, If I do get into a book, I won't be able to put it down until it is read, and will most likely be somewhat disoriented and suffer a withdrawal upon completion….

Driving: Point it in the direction you want to go, and go as fast as you possibly can.
(this rule doesn't work without all of the others already in place)

I've owned 17 different cars. I've only ever made payments on two of them.

I've never felt the need to be a parent.

I sometimes wonder what kind of parent I would have been?

I told you I could flip-flop with little or no warning.

I built a bridge, and got over it along time ago.

I've always been able to do, or learn to do, anything I needed done, including pat myself on the back when I did good, so that I didn't have to depend on others to do it for me.

That last thing turns out to be not as great a thing as I used to think. Needing others makes them feel good, and being needed makes me feel good.

I over-think stuff.

I don't get poetry. I wish I did. I think I'm missing something.

I don't get opera, either, but this one I don't care about so much. If I want to hear a bunch of loud vocals I can't understand, I know where to find Fred Durst.

I'd like to be more romantic. I'm not sure why, since I'm a hermit.

I have about 30 places I'd like to visit before I die, but probably won't get to because it would require the invention of a time machine first.

I love to fly.

I could whistle before I could talk, and could swim before I could walk.

I am self-entertaining. I will let you entertain me, if you want to, however.

I don't always have a dirty mind, but it is about a 60/40 split.

The last video game I owned was "Breakout". Yes, that one.

I don't (usually) name my pets.
~I'm not a dog person anyway, but like they need a name to get them to come to you? All you really need is a crotch. Or meat. Both?
~I'm a cat person, and they don't need names because they don't come when you call them anyway. And when they do, "here kitty kitty" works as well as anything.
~I also like fish, but name them? Whatever for? I can tell 'em apart by color, or species. ~I will name a bird, if and when I own one. They need one because they always talk in the third person, and it is good to know what the hell they're on about.

I currently own one cat. "Own" used loosely, of course. She's been with me for about 9 years now, and was about 6 months old when she took pwnership of me. About a month ago, I thought she had gotten out (house cat 100%) and couldn't find her anywhere. It scared me worse than I would have thought it would.
~I realized I wasn't done with her yet.
Then, after an hour of searching, she waltzed out of the bedroom and yawned.
~A true "glad you are safe so I can kill you" moment.

I scare people without meaning to.

I will play the devils advocate just to see who I can get a rise out of.

I've only ever had one wet dream. I don't recall the dream itself, but I do recall with vivid clarity the results. Too bad we can't have them more frequently. I'd do laundry every day if I needed to.

I think people who can focus in on what they want to do, or be early in life are the lucky ones. I'm 48 and I still don't know what I want to be. I just know I've never wanted to be a fireman. Or a doctor, much to my mother's dismay.

If I could figure out what "normal" was, I'd probably want to be it, while also being elated that I'm not.

They might not do anything for me sexually, but I'm fascinated by breasts.

I believe we are wired the way we are for a reason. You're only SUPPOSED to have to learn stuff once. It is a time saver.
~If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, & sounds like a duck, it's probably a duck. However, if you've never seen or heard a duck, how would you know?
~Some things you're supposed to be able to "learn" without actually having to experience the actual "thing".
~I think it's called "extrapolate"?
I don't need to drop a brick on my foot to know it 'probably' isn't going to feel good.

I don't need to push the edge all of the time to be able to identify it.

Sometimes I question everything around me. Sometimes I forget. Sometimes I couldn't care less.

While I understand that everyone has their own likes and dislikes, I find it useful to remember "Vanilla is a Flavor, Too."

I find that anyone whose username refers to their foreskin/fetish status, is usually a little too "focused" for my tastes…

I'm not usually squeamish, but cleaning up fresh, warm dog poop or vomit will make me gag. Seriously. Maybe "wretch" is a better word.

I've never been so drunk that I've passed/blacked out. Mostly due to not being able to figure out the point to it, I guess.

I only drink in social settings, and even then it isn't guaranteed that I will.

I've smoked MJ, and tried crank (how old am I?) and coke. The only thing that was remotely entertaining was the dope, and even that lost its appeal eons ago.
~If you've seen me, you know I don't need anything else that give me the munchies!

I always wanted to try 'shrooms but just never got the chance.

Drunk people make me laugh, unless they are mean-drunk, and then I'm just sad.

Alcoholics are a different story altogether. My father was one. They require way too much patience and effort. I try to be compassionate, I do. But if you are going to be self-destructive, do it alone, please.

I grew up with a rule about guys not hitting girls.
~I don't think it was quite right.
No one should be hitting anyone else that doesn't want to be. Anyone who hits someone else, deserves everything they get. Take note, girls. If you hit first, expect to find yourself on your ass at some point. I don't like violence, and will avoid it if at all possible, but do NOT touch me in anger.

I don't think divorce courts are fair. To either party. Especially if children are involved.

I don't think people who procreate should be allowed to divorce. Not until after the children grow up. Or until after the parents do. In fact, marriage requires a license. Isn't it about time procreation does, too?

I realize there are mitigating circumstances in almost any/every situation.

I also think anything can be justified.

I don't think everything should be.

If I find myself "trying to justify" what I'm doing, I stop and seriously reconsider if what I'm doing should be done.

Why don't the little voices ever tell you to kill yourself? Or, do they, and we just don't have anyone left to tell us about it?
~Crap. Over-thought it.

‘Pay it forward’ & ‘Steel Magnolias’ will make me cry every time I watch them, and if either one is on, I'll watch it, too. I have to.

‘The Replacements’ & ‘A Knights Tale’ are two of the funniest movies ever made.

I am both a "Trekkie" & a "Trekker" and I know the difference.
~I'm not altogether proud of knowing it, though.

I think jewelry is highly over-rated, but I'd still like to have someone buy me some someday.

I think every guy peeks at urinals. If they didn't, why do they put in those barriers? But seriously, who cares?
~I think this one is lied about more than masturbating.
~I, of course, have never peeked.

I think most everything could or should be easier. I think it is human nature to make stuff as hard a possible.

I don't worry about rich people being rich. I'm also not too concerned about poor people being poor. We all should learn to be content with what we have. I am amused however by how rich some people think they need to be. I mean what on earth does Bill need with more money?

I don't think it is my job to worry about what offends you.

I've worn Jockeys and I've worn boxers. Boxers are more comfortable, but I think jockeys look better.

Thongs belong on feet.

Spandex should be a privilege, not a right.

Blatant nudity is over-rated and usually not photographed well. Subtle suggestiveness is much more intriguing.

I'm not anal enough to count this and see if I hit 100. It is just time to go to bed, so I'm stopping here and posting it…



Tags:Games, girls, Nice, photos, today

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...