Sunday, November 11, 2012

Nice Best Cars For Girls photos

Some cool best cars for girls images today:

Day 29_ feel the freedom
best cars for girls

Image by Frerieke
Cleaning up my office computer I found some great pics! Michiel took this one from me on top of my car.

I had a wonderful time at MDL architects. Will miss the office

Live your dream. Make things happen. Enjoy!

Where you'll find me next?

- I'll be part-time working as the project coordinator for www.uwfund.org

- I'll be teaching (art/leadership/online media) in Khayelitsha

- Besides that I'll be working on some other projects (combining technology/humanity/design)

- And will hopefully do some freelance design/architecture/other to make some extra money

Exciting.

Will I miss being in an architectural office? Sure. But you know what? If I'll miss it a lot I'll find my way back to it…

This time in my life is the time to explore. Explore what really matters to me and how best to spend my time to really live my passions.

Make 2009 a great one!



Tags:best, Cars, girls, Nice, photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...