Monday, November 12, 2012

Nice Nice Cars For Girls photos

Some cool nice cars for girls images today:

taco
nice cars for girls

Image by it’s d-lo
it’s not my week.
in an unfortunate first, i got hit by a car this morning on my commute… freaked me out pretty bad. i heard brakes and then got rear-ended and my life flashed before my eyes. it was the best possible outcome (for getting hit) in that i didn’t go down and the girl stopped and was very apologetic and nice. she said she’ll fix my bike, which is cool. all it seems to need is a new rim and spokes.
i shudder to think that it could have been much worse.

Saharnian hitchhikers
nice cars for girls

Image by Guttorm Flatabø
I asked for the way to Saharna, and the girl to the right more or less just entered the car, I guess she also said "yes we’re going to Saharna", but how am I to know. Anyway, they were nice hitchhikers.

In Saharna, Moldova.



Tags:Cars, girls, Nice, photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...