Friday, March 22, 2013

01 07 11 Tardis bag rides again

Check out these car stuck girls images today:

01 07 11 Tardis bag rides again
car stuck girls

Image by Kikishua
What IS in my bag? And how do I walk carrying all that!

Fluid dynamics
car stuck girls

Image by c@rljones
I just got back from a very pleasant (albeit soggy) walk around Llyn Cwmystradllyn with Cathy. In my usual style, I decided that footpaths were for girls, so we decided to just kinda head up into the hills and make our way gradually around the lake and head back down to the car on the other side. Alas didn’t quite work out as planned as already water was seeping in over our walking boots we decided to stick to the girly footpath afterall :p

ccrt Day2 032
car stuck girls

Image by devavejay
You take a tram to get up to the observation windows, i looked inside the thing, and said no – I am not going – the sign next to the ticket window said it was a 60 minute ride… the "car" looks like an egg from Mork and Mindy – with 5 chairs inside… fortunatly there was a girl in our car that explained to us that the ride was only 5 min or less, the 60 min was the total time you could stay up there or something crazy like that… so I went… but I was thinking the whole time I really would not want to get stuck on this thing!



Tags:again, rides, Tardis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...