Thursday, March 28, 2013

Nice Hot Cars photos today

Check out these hot cars images today:

as the day ends…
hot cars

Image by John Chevier™
April 26th 09. broke the hottest record of temperature for that day, 92 degrees ! came back from Coney island and took this on my return waiting for the far rocaway A train at 88st station. no post processing just fooled around with my sunglasses. (fujifilm fd1000fd cant hold filters)

the response
hot cars

Image by lucianvenutian
Here’s the note left on the careless girl’s windshield. Dunno who wrote it, but it’s labeled 1:02pm. This pic taken at 1:15pm.

It says: "You are a mean person, locking you dog in the [car?]. You suck! We have called the [police?] about it."

Shot 3 of 3 in this series. See #1 here.

This is why I shaved my beard
hot cars

Image by Adam, L’Iconoclaste Banal
I’m hot blooded
Check it and see
I’ve got a fever of a hundred and three



Tags:Cars, Nice, photos, today

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...