Sunday, March 24, 2013

Cool Small Cars For Girls images today

A few nice small cars for girls images I found:

Orphans going to Coney Island, 1911 (LOC)
small cars for girls

Image by The Library of Congress
Bain News Service,, publisher.

Orphans going to Coney Island, 1911

1911 June 7 (date created or published later by Bain)

1 negative : glass ; 5 x 7 in. or smaller.

Notes:
Title and date from data provided by the Bain News Service on the negative.
Forms part of: George Grantham Bain Collection (Library of Congress).

Format: Glass negatives.

Rights Info: No known restrictions on publication.

Repository: Library of Congress, Prints and Photographs Division, Washington, D.C. 20540 USA, hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.print

General information about the Bain Collection is available at hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.ggbain

Higher resolution image is available (Persistent URL): hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/ggbain.09438

Call Number: LC-B2- 2230-14


small cars for girls

Image by StephenMcleod – International Man of Mystery
Kerry complains that whenever I take a photo of her and put it online I always talk about the time I met her drunkenly.

I said I wouldn’t do it with these photos, but little did she know that the clock in the photo was set to (give or take) the time that I would have bumped into her that night. Sneaky? That’s me. Although by discussing it on here I’m aware it destroys the point a little.

Either way, we headed out today for what is to be our last day-time escapade before she jets off to sunnier climates for a year. We had planned to drive up (well I had planned) to Mugdock Park, but missed the turning completely and ended up in the middle of some snow-covered hills, and then in Aberfoyle – almost being killed by a man driving a car with a small dog on his face.

Hasselblad with Kodak Portra 160NC, Glasgow

tagged!
small cars for girls

Image by stars alive
tagged a while ago by Phian:)

I’m not sure how this will work, exactly, seeing as I’ve never been tagged. I will just list 30 facts about myself, as she did haha.

1. This photo was inspired by my friend www.flickr.com/photos/sadieshines/, who never posted hers and I took it on a whim and then realized that it reminded me of hers.
2. I have been with my boyfriend, Saifa for 346 days (I have a counter on my myspace haha)
3. Sadly, Facebook seems to be my religion.
4. I have only a few friends that I see in person.
5. My dog, Sultan, is like my little brother. He knows me as "Sissy."
6. I love fruit. I will eat any fruit, to be honest!
7. When I see people eating calamari, I can only picture a big squid floating in the ocean.
8. I have an impersonation of that squid, too.
9. I work in a grocery store. My mother and brother also work there.
10. I have three brothers (two human, one canine.)
11. I have really straight teeth naturally, so no, I have never had braces or a retainer haha.
12. I have a friend that lives in New York that I call my sister, we are really close.
13. I live in a small town called Newmarket. It is in New Hampshire. NEWNEWNEW.
14. I graduated high school in 2009.
15. I live with my mom and her boyfriend.
16. I haven’t seen my dad since last year, and before that I hadn’t seen him for four years.
17. I have really low self-esteem but I am working on it harder than I thought I would ever have to haha.
18. I really love reading books! If you have a book suggestion for me, please send me a flickr mail about it! :)
19. I dye my hair too often…I just want to be blonde again, like I am naturally.
20. I got my license in May, finally.
21. In high school, I took Latin for two years and Spanish for one.
22. I am 5’2"
23. I am trying to lose weight! If you know of any good recipes for people on a diet, or vegetarian/vegan recipes, please let me know! I am not a vegan or a vegetarian, but I like veggies and fruits.
24. I am allergic to mushrooms :(
25. My dream cars are Toyota Yaris, Honda Civic, and Scion TC.
26. I want nothing more in my life than to be successful and make myself really proud.
27. I love kittens and puppies A LOT. and baby animals in general.
28. I have three tattoos PLANNED. I currently have zero and would like one as soon as I have enough money.
29. I had my monroe pierced. It closed and I didn’t want it to. I wish it never did. I want another piercing soon…I don’t know what to get though. Suggestions?
30. When I use my tumblr, I use it like CRAZY.

okay, your turn!



Tags:Cars, Cool, girls, images, small, today

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...