Friday, February 14, 2014

Nice Cute Cars For Girls photos

Check out these cute cars for girls images today:

inside my bag (part one)
cute cars for girls

Image by lenchensmama.
Added to the Cream of the Crop pool as most interesting.

EuroCity Train Curtains
cute cars for girls

Image by Sapphireblue
You never know, or at least I never knew, what exactly you’re going to find inside when you climb into a European rail car. There are so many different types of cars, some sleek and modern and some that can only be described as quaint. I think my first leg to Paris was the only train I used in Europe with old-school fabric curtains, both at the window, and also at the door of the compartment.

Thr compartment configuration was cute, cozy, and womblike, at least until a group of five business travelers got on and took over the rest of my compartment. I spent the rest of that leg feeling very much out of place and in the way; I definitely prefer "airline style" seating. New Jersey Transit has some trains where, for groups, airline can be converted to face-to-face just by pushing on the padded bench back; this is the one thing NJT does right.

This train/route was EuroCity 296, the "Jean Monnet," which took me from Basel to Strasbourg. At Strasbourg I transferred to the sleek and modern high-speed TGV train, where I forgot that seats are actually individually reserved. This was how I found out, shortly thereafter, that nobody does bitchface like French girls do bitchface.

P1010113
cute cars for girls

Image by No Pants Day
"Alright, my friend Bryan and I were roadtripping from Palm Springs, CA to
Austin, TX during this year’s No Pants Day. We still thought we should
celebrate, so we decided to make Arizona a No Pants state. Well, we got pulled
over for speeding TWICE! The first patrolman wasn’t too amused by our lack of
pants. Of course, I was laughing my ass off as I took the picture of my friend
Bryan standing on I-10 next to the cop car in his underwear.

I hope you enjoy these as much as I did."

-RYAN

nathan@iamnathan.com said: Who gets pulled over for speeding in the same state in the same day twice?

Usually people who get pulled over slow down for a while.

xer0kh00l said: well maybe lil pants wearign girls slow down but non pants wearing warriors speed and speed to there tank runs dry then walk pants less to get mroe gas to go fast yet agian. kudos to you

602 said: haha… where on the 10?

Kyra said: That’s so cute!

You bad, bad boy!

mike said: You guys just became my idol… Thats awsome that you guys would do that…. I have to do that someday!!



Tags:Cars, cute, girls, Nice, photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...