Friday, February 28, 2014

Nice Hot Cars With Girls photos today

Check out these hot cars with girls images today:

A man and his Jaguar E Type
hot cars with girls

Image by Dennis Burger
This is guy is also a photographer. He had a backpack on while he was trying to get into his Jaguar E Type. That wasn’t gonna work with a big packback. He laughed, and I said that that isn’t gonna work … He put his DSLR camera down, got in and drove off.

Taken at some "Heaven and Rides" carshow in Zevenhuizen, Netherlands, I stumbled upon there while driving by on my bike with my girlfriend. The weather was lousy and almost no sun. I don’t like those hot-shot-car guys with there Ferrari’s, Mercedeses an Beemers (BMW’s). To much testosterone and over-maked-up / 16 year old girls with painstaking high-heels.

I don’t know much about cars, just how to drive ‘em. So I just shot the (really) old cars. Those are classics.



Tags:Cars, girls, Nice, photos, today

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...