Thursday, April 17, 2014

Nice Best Car For Girls photos today

Some cool best car for girls images today:

best find in our thrifting history!
best car for girls

Image by Justin Snow
I can’t even describe how happy I am with our latest thrift find. Justin and I were headed to His Dad and stepmom’s place for Father’s day and running a little late. I was already stressed because I have an uncharacteristic obsession with punctuality. As we were driving, I spotted this painting propped up against a tree amidst other yard sale things that looked promising. I had Justin stop the car despite our tardiness. The whole yard sale was full of incredible stuff for cheap and we had a hard time controlling ourselves. We procured this giant gorgeous girl for a mere (which I talked down from because I’m a jerk).

I love her. Her dress is amazing with our wall color and aqua furniture!

Thrill! She reminds me of a sulky teenage Julie Andrews!



Tags:best, girls, Nice, photos, today

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...