Monday, April 21, 2014

Nice Pretty Cars For Girls photos

A few nice pretty cars for girls images I found:

01.08.10 06:26:23
pretty cars for girls

Image by egoes
This morning I am writing to breathe. I am in survival mode.

Like too many mornings recently, I feel in the early hours of the day, my heart slowing down. I am not kidding, I feel like it wants to stop. This morning, something kicked me out of bed. I was still sleepy, I didn’t want to go outside but something pulled me by the neck at 6 am and threw me outside. It is our national day today and Geneva was waking up after last night’s summer festivities. While some were looking for their car keys, others were cleaning up the piles of rubbish that the crowd shamelessly left behind. It was a stinky morning and an ugly one too. I went to a jetty on the lake, where I sometimes go to meditate and I waited for the sun to rise. I shot a couple of pathetic photos. I thought that I told myself to stop shooting sunrises. For one reason, some thoughts never leave your head.

My entire life has been falling apart for too long now. I survived cancer in 1999 and ever since have been living half of the meaningless life I had before. It’s like breathing with one lung. Last year, I fell in love, in fact, four years ago I fell in love but I only had the courage to declare my feelings last year. I never thought I could have feelings in that way. I was deeply connected, inspired and felt alive. But eventually that also fell apart for ridiculous reasons. It left me with blame, painful silence and a feeling of guilt. I even lied to help the other person free herself from the situation, I told her that I wasn’t in love anymore and she left without looking back. It’s been forty-three days now and as painful as it is, it shouldn’t be the reason that my heart should slow down. I believe that your mind can kill you if don’t learn how to tame it. Mine is killing me softly, slowly, surely, like it tried to twelve years ago.

I can’t tell the entire story because it is just dead boring and so fucking common. It’s just another love affair that ends badly. But yet, every common story is not so for the person who lives it. With ego, pride and narcissism added, it even becomes the top story of your daily journal. And nobody gives a shit, so you promote it with pain, anger, sorrow and the entire toolkit of human bullshit emotions. I believe this is one reason artistic expression exists, because we have forgotten how to love. We seek for it everywhere in the shiny castles we build while we all host a temple inside us, open to share, closer to us than our own face.

You see, I never had the guts to free the artist in me, I even hate the word artist to begin with. But for some reason lately, photography and writing have relieved my depressive state more than usually. I strongly believe that I have a biological disorder of some sort that sometimes brings me close to insanity, but I refuse medication and have found creation to be the better cure if only I practice every day.

Today would have been a normal shit-day if my ex-love didn’t commit an acte-manqué by SMS. When I saw her message, joyfully positive and intended to someone else, I stumbled. I mean I really did. I felt pain in my bone marrow. I cried. I thought I was stronger but I am not. I’m a human being and I feel naked right now.

I must sound like a pathetic teenage girl weeping after her first love ditched her by SMS, but I’m 42 and for the sake of my mental health, I need to write this down here, now. I feel free to do it because this is a free world and no one will judge me right? One day I will write more seriously about cancer. I will share every detail, every feeling, every pain and every joy, but I can’t yet because twelve years is like yesterday.

I hate the internet. I love the internet. I used to share a lot with a close group of friends who have now turned their backs on me. I still don’t understand why because the chickens never had the guts to tell me. My only explanation is that I don’t fall in to the conventions, I don’t conform to what normal relations are defined to be in this sick world. I feel punished for being honest, for not cheating, for not playing a role and for sharing my opinions even if they are ugly. People always want to put you in a box named "pretty", "envy", "desire", "fame", "comfort", "recognition", "Me likes you"… you name it. The box is paved with mirrors so they can better see how good they feel at first. They put conditions to your relationship with them. If you don’t comply, if their subjective values are not met, you are simply nexted and you are concealed as a virtual zombie. They block you in real life, demote you online, but keep lurking on you, thinking that you can’t see them from where they are hiding. For one thing, I can tell that conformism and nonconformism share the border of intolerance.

So, now, instead of letting my mind and the internet kill me, I must find a way to commit some form of internet-sepuku. The net does not allow you to be real because it is simply not real. It gives you the illusion of sharing and being part of a connected world but it is only a fool’s paradise. I am not denying the net at all, it’s a great tool and I will continue to post on flickr and other sites starting with my own. I am just saying that it is causing me pain right now because I see too many selfish people, fallacious photographers, dumb coders, sick personas, delusive happiness and all this and more is stealing my relationship to the nature of being. Even this stupid message will never tell you who I am, it will only help you build or consolidate your beliefs about me. And where lies belief, you will never be loved. I am not writing this to find any kind of empathy, I am doing this because myself, I haven’t pulled the plug from my illusions yet and need to picture them in one way or another. This is how I breathe for now and at the least I feel better. Thank you for asking.

Today I received a kick in the butt that hurt like a stab in the back. I see it like unexpected help from the person I love and hate the most. Only, my vision is blurred and I don’t know if this person lives in the past, the present or the future. All I know is what I can see with my eyes and touch with my hands; all I know is that I need to take action for my life and for the others in my life, those who care, who share, who are there, may you be more. Today I realize that I misspelled the word you again.

This, for sure, was not meant to make me shoot another boring photo of a Swiss sunrise on national day.

Day 295: What’s Your Name?
pretty cars for girls

Image by amanky
Flickr Group Roulette: Low Down

I was pretty quick to jump on the flickr group roulette when i realized it could easily disregard my face today… I do not feel well… at all!

however, on a happier note: I get to display my mis-matched monkey socks… and this song was discovered today and strikes an oh so happy and familiar chord for this time… yay!

I turn around you’re there again and suddenly you’re gone
I wanna get to know you but I don’t know who you are
Your the kind of girl who makes me start to lose my mind
I wanna get together but you’re oh so hard to find
I see you when I’m at the Starbucks as you’re walkin out the door
I see you when I’m rentin’ movies, when you’re leaving the store
I need an opportunity, there’s something I wanna ask
I never seem to ever get the chance

What’s your name, what’s your name
Oh I really wanna know
You got me going crazy and I want you more and more
Oh hey this could be something real, I gotta let you know the way I feel
What’s your name, What’s your name
Oh I really wanna know
Cuz everytime I get there that it’s right before you go
Oh hey if only you could see
I wanna get to know you and to get you knowing me

See you at the mall you’re hanging out with all your friends
I’m ready, gonna make my move; you go before I get the chance
You know you got me tripping, thinking bout you day and night
But I can’t get to know you if you don’t know I’m alive
I see you when you’re at the beach and your loading up the car
I see you when I’m at the concert then the lights go dark
There’s something I got to find out if I ever get the chance
There’s only three words I wanna ask

What’s your name, what’s your name
Oh I really wanna know
You got me going crazy and I want you more and more
Oh hey this could be something real, I gotta let you know the way I feel
What’s your name, what’s your name
Oh I really wanna know
Cause every time I get there but it’s right before you go
Oh hey if only you could see
I wanna get to know you and to get you knowing me
– Jesse McCartney

100% Tuning Ahoy Rotterdam 2011
pretty cars for girls

Image by Qsimple

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

You are free:
to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
to Remix — to adapt the work

But Under the following conditions:

Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.



Tags:Cars, girls, Nice, photos, Pretty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...