Monday, October 8, 2012

Carmen de Miranda is confused!...

Some cool free car games for girls images today:

Carmen de Miranda is confused!…
free car games for girls

Image by Loving Earth
Day 69/365 – the official, PG version.
Also week 2 for 52 portraits

For =Tom=‘s mega FGR challenge… because it is his last day and I love him tooooooooooooooo!

FGR hoops for today:

Three testimonials:
Emily – as the creative, candid inspiration she is
Maitexu – hmm, tried to write you one but think your testimonial receiving machine may actually be full! (and doesn’t that say it all)
=Tom= ‘cos he is a complete star!

Six groups:

1. FGR :)

2. Happy Sundays: who wouldn’t be happy with a bra on their head?!

3. Funny faces: need I explain?

4. Ugly underwear club: well, isn’t that obvious and… see next entry

5. Presents gone wrong: well, here’s the twist, the underwear IS the present gone wrong. My loving partner, filled with good intentions (but without me knowing) told his mother how hard it is for me to find nice, fitting bras (‘cos I am so flat chested) but that I found lots of nice ones in Hong Kong, presumably ‘cos it is a more common issue over there. a) it mortifies that he would tell that to my mother in law – I don’t have that kind of relationship with her and b) when she went to Hong Kong, she went out and bought about 5 bras for me (in my super-tiny size). Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo, that is too embarrassing. And as it happens this one was way too plain for me to want to wear it ever, anyway. Bless her heart!

6. (Five) Things you might not know about me:

– I am extremely flat chested and used to cry when going to lingerie shops ‘cos I love lingerie so much but the pretty stuff I was dreaming would make me look sexy just didn’t come in my size or it made me look and feel stupid!… but it is okay, I have found my peace with my tiny tatas, now, and those who matter seem to like them. Edit: you’ll notice I didn’t play the ‘save the tatas game’ ‘cos didn’t want to draw attention to that part of myself… but seeing Tom take the plunge and expose himself gave me the courage to give it a try, too. Woohoo!

– I once had a butter fight. You know kinda like a water fight, but with butter. We ran all over the college halls, hid in closets to out fox each other (it was just me and my best girl friend) and it lasted for ages and we were very gunky at the end.

– I ate peanut butter and jam muffins for lunch today. I like debaucherous, no cooking, kiddie-home-alone type meals. They make me feel young!

– I am a healer, bonafide can see auras and past lives type of healer.

– I love being barefoot and think shoes, roads, gravel and anything anti-barefeet should be banned. I still walk around barefoot whenever I can including in London, in pooring rain, dodging cars and walking through puddles… oh, hippies!

– Bonus fact (‘cos I think the last one was a bit weak): I bought special gluten and dairy free chocolate chip cookies for a friend struggling with allergies and then ate them all on the bus on the way up to see her. I wish I could say that was the only time I did that kind of thing… And the funniest thing is that I always confess as soon as I see them!

Texture by the oh so talented ghostbones.

PS and I continue to work on my portfolio of facial expressions for .Sandhu =)


Blogged # here.

50 Questions–A Meme
free car games for girls

Image by JustLikeWasabi
So we had Spirit Week at work. As you can see, I’m not too thrilled about it. I believe this was taken on 60s/ Hippie Day? Notice the peace sign is askew…that pretty much sums up how things are at work between certain individuals…I’m so glad I work up on the second-floor where it is drama-free.

BUT NOW’S A GOOD TIME FOR ANOTHER MEME! You can play along if you’d like. This was originally a note on facebook that was sent to me but I see it going around here too. I’m not tagging anyone specific but if you’d like to do this, consider yourself tagged.

50 Questions: A MeMe

1: What are you wearing? A pink & black dress with black leggings and wedge heeled sandals.
2: Something about you that nobody ever knew? That I’m not really allergic to strawberries
3: Biggest phobias? Toads
4: How tall are you? 5'2" or 5’3"…Maybe closer to 5’2" since I probably shrank some.
5: Ever been in love? Yes
6: Any tattoos that you want? Once upon a time, I did. A realistic tarantula on my ankle and bloody angel wings that look like they’re ripping out of my shoulder blades.
7: Any piercings that you want? I have 4 piercings in my right earlobe, 2 in my left, and a piercing in my left eyebrow. Don’t want any more.
8: Makeouts or cuddling? cuddling…
9: Shoe size? Depends on the brand of the shoe, but between 6.5 & 7
10: Favorite bands? AAR, Cobra Starship, Green Day, Linkin Park, Guns N Roses, Motley Crue…lots more!
11: Something you miss? When referees actually knew the rules of the game they are reffing…(Green Bay Packers should have won, FTW)
12: Favorite song? I have many favorite songs…L’Arc en Ciel’s "Bye Bye", Green Day’s "Basketcase" and AAR’s "Mona Lisa" might be a few off the top of my head
13: How old are you? 38
14: Zodiac sign? Taurus
15: Hair Color? Very Dark Brown, but I recently dyed it blue black
16: Favorite Quote? Nanakorobi yaoki. (Fall down seven times, stand up eight.)
17: Favorite singer? Can’t narrow it down to just one, but I really do like Chester Bennington’s voice….
18: Favorite color? black & blue (not necessarily together)
19: Loud music or soft? Loud
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? Nowhere special. I pick myself up by my big girl panties and do whatever it is I got to do. I don’t mope around….too busy for that.
21: How long does it take you to shower? 10-15 minutes
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? I can get ready pretty fast. In about a half hour, but if I’m dilly-dallying, about 45 minutes to an hour
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Why…yes. Don’t let the peace sign in the above photo fool ya!
24: Turn on? Thoughtfulness, kindness, sense of humor, not stinky
25: Turn off? People who act like they know it all or those who live for one-upmanship
26: The reason I joined Flickr? to indulge my doll hobby
27: Fears? This economy is pretty scary.
28: Last thing that made you cry? A very recent death in my family (on Sunday)
29: Last time you cried? Oh…a day or two ago.
30: Meaning behind your username: JustLikeWasabi…well, wasabi is Japanese and I just thought it was cute because I’m Japanese too. I also like the very spicy flavor of it, and the color. I really wanted KiraKira to be my username here because that’s what it is everywhere else, but it was already taken. KiraKira means sparkle.
31: Last book you read? March by Geraldine Brooks
32: Last song you listened to? Haven’t listened to songs lately, mostly I listen to Sports Radio…to my defense, I only do that when it’s pro football season
33: Last show you watched? *blushes* SURVIVOR PHILIPPINES
34: Last person you talked to? My co-worker
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? sister
36: Favorite food? Spaghetti with garlic bread
37: Place you want to visit? Ireland. And Japan, even though I’ve been there and the yen is so super strong now.
38: Last place you were? Getting my car serviced at the dealership
39: Do you have a crush? Sure, on my husband
40: Last time you kissed someone? This morning…
41: Last time you were insulted and what was it? I get insulted by rude people all day long at the library where I work. They think that rules and policy don’t apply to them…
42: What color underwear are you wearing? All my underwear is some non-descript neutral color
43: What color shirt are you wearing? Pink & black
44: Are you tired? Yes. Always. It’s because of my thyroid disorder. My dosage of meds must be off.
45: Wearing any bracelets? Not today
46: Last sport you played? I was absent the day that God was passing out grace. Must have slept in that day. Since I’m klutzy and manage to injure myself no matter what, why tempt fate and play sports? I like to watch NFL football, though.
47: Last song you sang? I was absent the day that God was passing out musical ability. So I’m tone deaf to boot. I really don’t sing all that much except when I’m in the privacy of my car…
48: Last prank call you remember doing? I’m not the type to make prank calls…
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Does family count? I hang out with my family every single day. If we’re talking non-family, it would be last month sometime when I got a pedicure with my friend at the nail salon.
50: Do you consider yourself approachable? Nope! I’m approachable online, but IRL, I’m quite the introvert and though I am very very nice, most of the time I’ve got a serious look on my face.



Tags:Carmen, confused, Miranda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...