Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Cool Car images today

Check out these car images today:

Polesden Lacey – Oct 2010 – Jowett Jupiter – Classic Red Sports Car
car

Image by gareth1953 At Home Recovering
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jowett_Jupiter
I saw this beautiful 50′s Sports Car in the Car Park at Polesden Lacey a few weeks ago and thought it well worth a snap but as yet have been unable to discover exactly what make of car it is. If you are able to identify it please let me know and I will update the details.
Many thanks to eddie (see below ) for identifying this beauty. It was manufactured in Bradford, Yorkshire between 1950 and 1954 and must be worth a small fortune.
10/06/12 Today this picture became my 50th to reach 2000 views and only is my second non-candid to get there. it did so in 579 days at an average of 3.5 views per day. This beauty deserves every one of them.

Cars
car

Image by las – initially
Created for Our Daily Challenge 6/15/10
Topic: CARS

I am drawn to crusty, rusty old cars, but none to be found today. So here are some shiny new ones.

Used here: photoandpics.org/cars and here www.tubblog.co.uk/2008/04/29/it-consultants-get-cheaper-c… and blog.buzzrain.com/11-profitable-photography-niches-thatll…

Cars 2
car

Image by Krazy Diamond
Cars 2 again. Lighting McQueen and Mater having a bit of a chat :) . Trying a bit of movie style but the focus is not perfect.

I have been off flickr for a while as my Laptop is almost dying and terribly slow which means I can’t process HDR’s or even smaller tweaks in Photoshop. I’m in the process of buying a new one but waiting for the new line of Ivy Bridge Laptops which should be available in a months time. So meanwhile just uploading one of my older Christmas Bokeh shot. I’ll try to get back to everyone’s streams.



Tags:Cool, images, today

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...