Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Nice Hot Cars With Girls photos today

Check out these hot cars with girls images today:

52.40 – Lameness with hot cross bun
hot cars with girls

Image by dichohecho
Yes, my hand’s in it so it’s a self-portrait.
I love hot cross buns.
Umm. Things.

Monday: Went to Caroline’s house with Meg & Amy to plan travels in Europe. It looks like we’ll be interrailing in a loop :) We’ve got my huge map and a list of where we want to go and how long to spend there. Once we’ve bought the tickets we can research what to see in each place and alter the inerareeyeye accordingly.
Then I worked 1-5? Something like that.
Tuesday: I dropped Kate off at school and met Lilian in the layby. Then I drove us to Bristol and we spent some time lurking about the University Halls in Stoke Bishop thinking about where to live next year. She’s mad about Wills Hall, I might apply for Durdham. It looks like the nicest of the Stoke Bishop non-catered halls. I reckon that if most people are in SB it more than makes up for the distance from the main universityish bits. Plus the walk will do me good! (and buses are apparently expensive so walk it is)
We tried to park at Trenchard St but I was appalled by the price so we got out and looked for somewhere else. After getting a bit lost we ended up in the Cabot Circus car park paying about the same and miles from where we wanted to be really. Next time it’s Park & Ride.
We found our way out of the car park and House of Fraser and had a look in a few shops. Some of them are better than others there… The Topshop and H&M (where I bought a skirt and tried on a nice shirt dress) are nice but the Monsoon didn’t have much on the Taunton one. Shockingly I didn’t go to Debenhams. We got a picnic from M&S in Broadmead and sat on benches. We were offered Starburst by creepy foreign construction workers, which was unnerving and somewhat ruined our peaceful sunny lunchbreak. After that we trekked across the big open bit by the Hippodrome and up Park Street, going into a few of the cool little independent shops on the way up. We found Lilian’s travel shop, she was told that they didn’t really do rucksacks with wheels and we went into Borders for a few minutes before realising we had to go back and unpark before we got charged £10 or so.
We got a litttle bit lost trying to get back towards the suspension bridge but eventually managed to avoid the M32 and find our way back up Park Street and through Clifton. On the suspension bridge we were stuck behind an old lady on a bike. Althoughthis meant that we were in first gear the whole way across it did give us plenty of time to look at the view.
On the way home Lilian realised we hadn’t taken many photos so she took lots of the inside of the car and me and random things outside… which I haven’t uploaded.
We got back to Taunton just in time to pick Kate up from school, which I did. Then I took her home, had supper quickly and came out again to babysit. The awful child wanted me to read lots of stories, then lay the wrong way round and didn’t listen. Then when I put him to bed properly and went downstairs he got up again and started playing with his tractors. Not impressed.
Wednesday: Ummmm. Bras! Mum took Kate to school and me to Costa for breakfast, then went to get her hair cut while I trudged off to work. Then I messed around with bras for a few hours, got a pasty, tried on a nice dress with birds on in New Look, and collected Kate. I also sent postcards to Granny and my friend Sarah.
At home there was a frog in the pond which I managed to take a decent photo of.
Thursday: I worked ohsohard all day. And then went round to Meg’s in the evening. She cooked us pizza :) We intended to buy our interrail tickets but got onto the website only to realise that one can only buy them 3 months in advance. Boo. So… Amy, Caroline and Meg drank wine and I drank Schloer (sp?) and then we went into town for a bit, hung about in Mambo, tickled people onto the floor, watched someone smash a bottle trying to do that-trick-where-you-hit-a-bottle-with-another-bottle-and-the-contents-of-the-first-bottle-fizz-up and were glad of the patio heaters. Then I went home and they all went on to Perkin and Shout.
Friday: I started at 9.25 and carried on ’til 5.25, and in my lunch break had a very yummy sandwich from Pain Et Vin. Thrilling, no?
That evening Mum made very watery but very yummy fish pie and then she and Dad went to a concert in Cossington.
Saturday: I woke up relatively late and was whisked away to Taunton by Mum (along with Kate). We went to St Margaret’s Somerset Hospice to see a dress Kate saw in the window. She decided it wasn’t that nice but I found some lovely coloured wool (not 2nd hand) which I got for blankets. Then went to see the people who’re doing the hair for Kate’s charity fashion show and they told her to go away and come back later. So we had a coffee opposite the salon (in the courtyard on St James’ Street). I had a mocha which was very sweet, they probably use syrup for the flavouring. Then we walked around a bit and got an M&S picnic for lunch before I went to work and Kate went to her fashion rehersal.
There were minstrels at work and we wrote a card for the girl who’s off sick, we did 36 fittings altogether. Double our previous record of 18 in a day. We’ve only been recording how many we’re doing while there’s a "bra fit event" on. That basically means that they’re advertising bra fitting on the store radio, trying to make us wear sashes, and giving away lingerie wash bags with Triumph bras. Humm.
I missed most of the lovely sunny afternoon through being indoors, but I did get a couple of photos of the river and Debenhams looking nice.
Sunday: On Sunday morning I… reorganised my underwear drawer. Oh the thrills! And I crocheted and I peeled vegetables. Yesss.
In the afternoon I can’t really remember what I did. Probably involved interwebs and coffee and sitting about daydreaming. And more crochet.

Now it’s Tuesday and I’m terribly remiss. And ill. And it’s bedtime.

GT open & European F3
hot cars with girls

Image by João Carlos Soares
You are allowed to use this fotograph as long as you respect the Creative Commons Licence:
creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.5/pt/deed.en
(no crops, or cuts, frame with my name must be visible, no use for comercial purpose, no creation of derived works like posters, flyers, vouchers, T-shirts etc. without asking me first)

any doubts? contact me: jctsoares @ hotmail.com

GT open & European F3
hot cars with girls

Image by João Carlos Soares
You are allowed to use this fotograph as long as you respect the Creative Commons Licence:
creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.5/pt/deed.en
(no crops, or cuts, frame with my name must be visible, no use for comercial purpose, no creation of derived works like posters, flyers, vouchers, T-shirts etc. without asking me first)

any doubts? contact me: jctsoares @ hotmail.com



Tags:Cars, girls, Nice, photos, today

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...