Monday, October 15, 2012

Nice Car With Girl photos today

Some cool car with girl images today:

Girls…ATM (Girlz ‘R’ Fun)
car with girl

Image by beardenb
For the Guess Where ATLanta group.

Not exactly the photo I had in mind, but I thought it wise to not linger around this place too long with a camera. I like my new camera too much to see it smashed on the sidewalk! Anyway, had the baby in the car, and didn’t want to leave her stranded with my head smashed on the sidewalk either!

The little parking lot at this place was full on the afternoon of New Year’s eve when I took the shot. Even some government vehicles out front. Whoever you are, maybe think about parking in back next time! Anyway, just something about the place, taking photos, cars with license plates visible…made me uncomfortable. I chickened out! Maybe I’ll swing by some morning before it opens for business and try again. I think it’s good enough for guessing though. May have been too easy if I had the shot I wanted.

The sign has been there for as long as I can remember – at least 10 years – just as you see it here, except maybe a new S. I’d pass it on the way to/from work when I worked downtown and it always put a smile on my face. So simple: Girls…ATM, Women and money! I always wondered how many bank accounts have been sucked dry via this ATM. ;-)

Can’t say that I ever stopped in to get cash here, but I was always tempted… :-)



Tags:girl, Nice, photos, today

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...