Friday, April 12, 2013

Cool Car Pictures Girls images today

A few nice car pictures girls images I found:

Idiots Posing
car pictures girls

Image by herzogbr
I had just pulled into Woodman’s parking lot, when I saw these people being idiots. The guys kept posing around the sports car, and the girls would giggle and take pictures. After a few minutes, they all walked to the other side of the parking lot, got into two other cars, and drove away – so they were posing around someone else’s car.

Bluff City Kansas High-School-Band-1954-55
car pictures girls

Image by Glen’s Pics
In truth, this is not just high school students but includes some students that would now be called middle school. The fun of a small town. By this time the music teacher had explained to me that considering my musical talents I should focus on athletics so I was not in the band. Interestingly, four people in this photo went on to become college professors. One of the four became a college basketball coach and AD. Three others became high school teachers, none in music. One a nurse and one a missionary. One girl was a national champion barrel racer as was her daughter.

Ramirez Table
car pictures girls

Image by jenni_froedrick
Sarah leaned out of the picture @ the last minute.



Tags:Cool, girls, images, pictures, today

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...