Sunday, April 21, 2013

Nice Hot Cars photos today

Check out these hot cars images today:

1963 Cadillac Coupe DeVille
hot cars

Image by Gangster Car Driver
This is the photo which convinced me to get bullet-style chrome lugs for my own car.

Matchbox – Mazda 2
hot cars

Image by Leap Kye
A naise compact car, one of the few MBX civilian cars I own, and the first in a long time. The license plate at the rear "R54 815T" translates as "Red Hot", typical of MBX :)

The curious case of the strobing fruitcake
hot cars

Image by c@rljones
On a recent trip to Vegas with some friends, we stopped off at a town near the grand canyon (who’s name escapes me at the moment, I’ll have to check images on camera). And decided to take some night shots, star trails, milky way, multi-coloured christmas trees etc.

During my trail, a strange thing happened, at the bottom of the frame, there was a flurry of strobist activity, pixies? early Christmas elves? Or just strobing fruitcakes? Who knows!

This is a stack of images to create quite a short trail, I had to remove a couple of images from the stack as there was too much light on the right hand side at times ;p

I don’t often post black + white star trails, but I liked how the foreground tree glowed with the headlight of the car in this conversion so stuck with it. Damn all those pesky aeroplanes though :(

I’ve been very absent from flickr (and indeed photography) of late, other commitments have kept me busy, but got a nice couple of weeks off now to catch up.

This image was uploaded to my [landscapes] account, a selection of my [portrait + modelling] images can be found on my other profile here



Tags:Cars, Nice, photos, today

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...