Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Cool Hot Cars images today

A few nice hot cars images I found:

Hot Rod and Clouds
hot cars

Image by jordan.meeter
This is my Uncle’s 1932 Ford T-Bucket. My cousin Calvin and I borrowed it for the day and drove it to various locations to take photos of it. :]

I used stock clouds from sxc.hu by the way. ;]

Jay Leno with Challenger
hot cars

Image by dodge challenger1
Comedian Jay Leno talks with Dodge’s Mike Accavitti about his new 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 while taking delivery on Monday, June 2, 2008, in Los Angeles. The new car will share garage space with Leno’s 1970 Dodge Challenger, foreground. The iconic nameplate returns to the streets after a 35 year absence.



Tags:Cars, Cool, images, today

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...