Saturday, June 29, 2013

Day 27/365 (( 20 things about ME ))

A few nice nice cars with girls images I found:

Day 27/365 (( 20 things about ME ))
nice cars with girls

Image by Nina Matthews Photography
}}}About Me{{{
1 I enjoy Max and Rex Dupain photography
2 I went and saw Kate Ceberano live she was awesome
3 I had photos and met Joey Perrone -Young talent team I loved him back in the day
4 Favourite article of clothing – Jeans !!!
5 The other day I went throught a red light camera and I got flashed I got a letter in the mail say be more careful next time – this is a warning – Phew !!!
6 I have all my points on my License
7 I’ve had one crash in my car ,I backed into someone stationary at 5kph… It was all coool at the 12 Apostles in Victoria !!
8 Even though I hate numbers I would love to learn how to fly (Or have my wings like my dad)
9 I would love to own my own Helicopter ! {hey a girl can dream}
10 I love snorkelling and the world under water is so beautiful!!!!
11 I would love to back to SA and go into one of those Shark cages that would be coool
12 My sister home schools her children and it drives me Insane !!
13 I speak to my mummy daily
14 I see my mum once a week with out fail !
15 Right Now I am so Tired !!! My eyes are sore
16 I can’t handle any type of hot foods, Spicy , Mexican, chilly I am hopeless ,
17 I would like to know more about Psycholgy
18 I buy a powerball ticket every now and then sometimes I win
19 I would like to design my own house one day
20 I got bored reading the bible …….and didn’t get to far into it



Tags:27/365, about, things

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...