Sunday, December 15, 2013

Cool Nice Cars For Girls images today

Some cool nice cars for girls images today:

Summer So Far – 2008
nice cars for girls

Image by mjecker
It’s been a while since I made a tangible mix cd for the car. Here’s the tracklist:

Jason Mraz – I’m Yours
Tristan Prettyman – Madly
Justin Nozuka – After Tonight
Matt Nathanson – Come On Get Higher
Newton Faulkner – Dream Catch Me
Flyleaf – All Around Me
Bon Iver – Flume
Rocky Votolato – The Wrong Side of Reno
Adele – Chasing Pavements
Gavin Rossdale – Can’t Stop the World
Landon Pigg – Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop
Colin Meloy – We Both Go Down Together
Hawksley Workman – The Ground That We Stand On
Guillemots – Made Up Love Song #43
Mike Doughty – I Just Want the Girl in the Blue Dress to Keep On Dancing
Augustana – Sweet and Low (acoustic)
Jim Bianco – I’ve Got a Thing for You
David Jordan – Sun Goes Down
Kate Nash – Nicest Thing
Leona Lewis – Bleeding Love
Duffy – Mercy

And I just realized that I left off Rogue Wave’s "Chicago X 12" . Yea…that’s why I like ipod playlists. I can have as many songs as I like, and if I forget one I can easily remedy the error.

tallahassee: come live here!
nice cars for girls

Image by freestone

[late fall, after all of the hurricanes, of 2005]

Katrina refugees, "heads up", I post this
"non-hurricane" photo, in the katrina groups and forums, as Tallahassee has many many "for rent" places to live, a city 400 miles east of New orleans!

Tallahassee, Florida, usa. Here is a peaceful street, I could indeed call this photo, "the quiet after the storm"!
The afternoon shadows cast across a quiet street, in a moment, out of the green car, came a lady with her 5 year old little girl. A nice place to live, here in this city; lots of service jobs, lots of other jobs, even though the pay is not as great as in "union" cities, but the Peace of Mind might well be worth a lower salery.
Tallahassee has a very very large black population too, with the A and M University, plus the other streets, the black population is about 30 to 40%, here, out of a total population of about 300,000, in Leon county. [I write this as I read that many of the refugees are the black poor!]
Around the corner, of this steet, is a large apartment complex, with a "for rent" sign. Down the steet, and along the many blocks, out to the Border’s coffee shop, where I walked to, this saturday the 10th, are
many more apartment complexes with for rent signs. one Complex has a sign that is six feet high, with ten flags…."rent me"!
There have been SO many "dormaplexes"
built here, for the 70,000 students at the three universities, that many of the students that normally rent the older apartments on the east side of town, have moved there.

[edit] I just read in the Tallahassee Democrat, the afternoon of the 10th, that the top rated black university, Florida A and M University, is nearly 2000 students short this fall, from last year, the class is 2000 kids smaller. Thus there is room for over 2000 more students there!

there are hundreds of apartments for rent in tallahassee, ye Katrina refugees!
Offices too, many many business offices for rent too, in this Capital city of florida.
the hills are 150 feet high, little floods.
I give now some numbers, but call the tallahassee
chamber of commerce as the numbers that I give, here, are only for the largest apartment complexes.
850-224-8116 chamber of commerce

here are some of the larger apartment complexes, and house rental offices.

All with a 850 area code.
222-5935
224-5916 [a big one]
224-2141
523-6100 [century reality]
222-2000 [office space]
878-1802
656-2299
402-9000 [cheap apts and houses]
425-3100
309-7667
878-1802
574-2032
878-8520

yes, come live here!

freestone



Tags:Cars, Cool, girls, images, Nice, today

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...