Saturday, December 28, 2013

Cool Top Girl Cars images today

A few nice top girl cars images I found:

Regal
top girl cars

Image by John-Morgan
This little girl looked positively regal riding in an open-topped car in the Danville, CA 4th of July parade. She seems like a well-seasoned professional at these sorts of events despite her young age.

1959 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible
top girl cars

Image by inkknife_2000
(1 in a multiple picture set)
I bought a car like this in 1965 while I was in college. Mine was a light mint green, and boy!, that girl was loaded. It was the only convertible I ever owned. I’m glad I did it (everyone should try one), but it was not very practical in the hot humid Iowa summers and the below zero winters when the top and back window would freeze. My future wife and I had fun in it though.
By the way, I paid just 0 for it because the owner said the engine was ‘froze up.’ It turned out to be a jammed starter. Good luck, huh?



Tags:Cars, Cool, girl, images, today

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...