Monday, January 13, 2014

Nice Car Pictures Girls photos

Some cool car pictures girls images today:

-
car pictures girls

Image by allnightavenue
I miss summer, and I miss being able to wear sunglasses. I’m making a fish face here, and I have hair. Remember being warm?

My friend Diego took this picture, I haven’t seen him in a long time.

All smiles by CherieJ – Portrait Photography
car pictures girls

Image by cheriejoyful
Snapped this shot of Jasira (my daughter) while she was riding in the front seat of the car. She’d just finished her running practice with "Girls on the Run". I actually lifted the camera high above her head almost touching the ceiling of the car and called her name….just as she turned and saw the camera she smiled and I then took the shot.

Nikon D5100
50mm lens



Tags:girls, Nice, photos, pictures

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...