Thursday, January 9, 2014

Nice Fast Cars Girls photos

Some cool fast cars girls images today:

“A boy, And his toy”
fast cars girls

Image by aaronedmonton
My friend racing his RC car around

Picture905_07Aug07
fast cars girls

Image by ressedue
So, this morning I was sitting at the end of my drive way about to pull out when this girl came around the corner doing about ~5-10mph too fast (I do it all the time) and slid (the road was wet), tried correcting, then lost control totally. I heard a screech and looked up in time to see her hitting our yard about 15 feet away. I stood on the accelerator and darted into the neighbors yard. She missed me by 3 or 4 feet probably. She clipped the phone pole and her front right tire smashed into the drainage pipe causing the car to basically do a pirouette, completely miss the driveway and land with a sickening crunch on the other side.

She said she was screaming "MOVE, MOVE!" at the windshield when she was headed towards me. heh.

Fun filled morning ^_^



Tags:Cars, Fast, girls, Nice, photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...