Monday, January 27, 2014

That's good for the baby

Some cool cars for girls images today:

That’s good for the baby
cars for girls

Image by Boobook48
I debated with myself about posting this one but I really like it so here goes. I saw this as I was sitting in a car at a service station, and grabbed the shot on zoom.

Dressed for summer, let down by Manchester weather
cars for girls

Image by dannymol
I saw this young lady walk from her car to the cash machine, just as the (fairly typical) Manchester rain appeared. She struggled to get the jacket over her head to act as a make-shift umbrella. Having lived in Manchester for coming up for 20 years now I’m always expecting the rain despite how good it looks early morning.



Tags:Baby, Good, thats

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...