Saturday, August 4, 2012

Cool All Car Games For Girls images today

Some cool all car games for girls images today:

1.52
all car games for girls

Image by Mele☺
I met this little girl at a graduation party of my friend, Lindsay. She kept posing for me and running away and then coming back to pose. She’s absolutely adorable!

I feel like this picture was heavily influenced by Helen’s pictures of her sister. I’m no good at taking pictures of people or children, but I’m trying! :)

OH, and I’m going to be a better contact.

CONSIDER THIS A NEW START. I’m doing a 52 weeks. Hopefully this will help me develop as a photographer. :)

I finally have my own DSLR (THANKS DAD, I LOVE YOU!) and Helen, Jacqueline, and Ruby are super big inspirations. (And we’re going on photo adventures all summer long!)

I know I’m going to have much more to finally upload because I’m going to be busy, busy, busy this summer!

And I got tagged by a million things by Jacqueline.

I’ll start now.

Name: Mele
Age: 17
Location: California
Birthplace: California
Languages: English! And some spanish. I really want to learn sign language.
Time in America: 3:20 PM
Favorite Color: Pink, Teal, and Magenta. Together.
Favorite Music: Jack Johnson, Taylor Swift, Adele, Glee, Ra Ra Riot, Two Door Cinema Club, Maroon 5, Bright Eyes (mainly I’m Wide Awake It’s Morning), James Morrison, Paramore, Death Cab For Cutie, Jack’s Mannequin… Sorry, haha, I could keep going on and on and on. :)
Favorite Book: Just finished One Day by David Nicholls. That was really good. The Harry Potter series, obviously. Same with the Hunger Games. I really like the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series too. My favorite book from school was probably The Awakening.
Favorite Album: Tie between Motion City Soundtrack’s Commit This To Memory and Pararmore’s brand new eyes.
Political Orientation: Democrat! I think I’m a liberal? I read that somewhere after taking a quiz in Gov.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Career Aspiration: Teacher. Biology. Probably high school. :)
College: An awesome university in the heart of the bay area.
Favorite Cuisine: Chinese. Om nom nom.
Car You Drive: I need to get my license still. :X Don’t kill me. I think I’m getting a Kia Optima if I get my license though. :D Gas efficient and nice price.
What are your passions: Music, photography, traveling, eating <– keeping that from Jacqueline AND writing, reading, and being around people.

I need more flickr friends. :(



Tags:Cool, Games, girls, images, today

1 comments:

  1. Very Interesting Article Your blog is so very good content nice one!
    For more online car games, visit car games for kids

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...