Monday, August 27, 2012

Cool Car Stuck Girls images today

A few nice car stuck girls images I found:

Girl in Austin on Bike
car stuck girls

Image by Stuck in Customs
When I was at South by Southwest, we had an amazing photowalk downtown. After the whole thing was over, I spent about an hour saying hello to people and having my picture taken and this sort of thing. I do always enjoy that… having extra time to meet people is always nice.

After I was done, I went into the Driskill to get a few things I left behind. I went out of the lobby to get into Curtis' car to whisk me away back home when I saw this girl riding one of those pedicabs. I thought she was kinda cute, so I grabbed this quick shot.

- Trey Ratcliff

Click here to read the entire post at the Stuck in Customs blog.

Car Hop Girl
car stuck girls

Image by Nathan Marciniak
The first and most likely last piece of sexy artwork I ever had to create for work. I share it here merely because the actual sign will be only 12mm tall. It’s barely visible to the naked eye, and if printed with conventional halftone printing it would be completely obfuscated. Hmph. It’s actually a bit smaller than the size of a Flickr thumbnail image on your monitor!

It will be a double sided paper sign glued to a stick for a model of a drive-in theater building.

Heavily photoshopped from some yanked web photo provided to me. Not even sure where they got it from, my searches came up bupkis. But I thought it turned out good. I got to use the burst which was rejected elsewhere. I can’t help it, I like the bursty lines, so sue me. Sure it makes you think of Japan, but try to fight through it.



Tags:Cool, girls, images, Stuck, today

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...