Saturday, August 11, 2012

Portrait of an articulated skeleton on a bentwood chair

Check out these cool car pictures with girls images today:

Portrait of an articulated skeleton on a bentwood chair
cool car pictures with girls

Image by Powerhouse Museum Collection
Format: Glass plate negative.

Rights Info: No known restrictions on publication.

Part Of: Powerhouse Museum Collection

General information about the Powerhouse Museum Collection is available at www.powerhousemuseum.com/collection/database

Persistent URL: http://www.powerhousemuseum.com/collection/database/?irn=386897

Acquisition credit line: Gift of the Estate of Raymond W Phillips, 2008

‘Cooling Down’, India, Jaisalmer, Desert, Self Portrait
cool car pictures with girls

Image by WanderingtheWorld (www.LostManProject.com)
Portfolio | Travel Blog | Tumblr | Youtube |Contact Me
Below is an excerpt from my travel blog. Cheers.
The desert temperature as the sun sets behind the horizon is just about perfect. I slept on a thick blanket that night with nothing but a fresh desert breeze between myself and the stars. I was worried about being too hot or too cold but my guides ensured me it wouldn’t be a problem. That night, A Danish Family, two French girls and I slept on the highest sand dune beneath the starlit sky listening to Isaac and Punjab sing the songs their desert roaming, gypsy families have sung for ages. It was quite surreal. What might have been the most unusual experience that night was waking up in the middle of the night. The stars were as bright as I’ve ever seen them. No lights from nearby cities, cars passing by or humans disturbed the natural lights of the sky. As I admired the stars, I also realized I was sitting in complete silence. I wasn’t sure if that was possible. I stood motionless for some time trying to pick up any type of small noise. My ears soon sensed a faint rhythmic beat that sounded as if it were miles off in the distance. It was the sound of my own heart. That’s when you know you’ve experienced complete silence.



Tags:articulated, bentwood, Chair, Portrait, Skeleton

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...