Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I ♥ ALDERLA - Las Vegas, NV USA

A few nice pictures of cars and girls images I found:

I ♥ ALDERLA – Las Vegas, NV USA
pictures of cars and girls

Image by gTarded
I may have taken some pictures of cars too. If I find ‘em I’ll upload ‘em soon.

(2008 SEMA)

Promotional
pictures of cars and girls

Image by Kecko
at the Motor and Tuning Show in Dornbirn, Austria. May 27, 2007. The end of the circle. When I upload the photos in chronological order, the last picture then normally is the first one for the visitors. I could already have uploaded more pictures of cars, but anyway you prefer to look the girls. Therefore an eyecatcher at the end ;-)

Add your own suffix – 45/365
pictures of cars and girls

Image by Jared G
I was at a loss for a photo for today. I wandered around outside. I took pictures of cars going by. I knew better to try any more still life-like shots against the damn red wall. Morale was low.

I was looking at this shelf in the apartment and I spied this old fortune stuck in a paper holder the girl gave me for (I think) our first anniversary.

I don’t imagine I’ve always done all I could to make things happy and harmonious, but I’m happy for what I’ve made with you. Happy Valentine’s Day, pretty.

(dsc_6973_1)



Tags:ALDERLA, Vegas

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...