Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Nice Hot Car Girl photos

A few nice hot car girl images I found:

Hot Bodies, Hot Curves
hot car girl

Image by @yakobusan Jakob Montrasio 孟亚柯
Like some other flickr users in Shanghai I went to the AUTO Shanghai 2007 exhibition in Shanghai today and took a lot of pictures.
Unforunately, I can’t post my pictures here since they are copyrighted by mysan.de, a website from me. If you’d like to see them there, head over here.
I also wrote a small report in german.

I’m always posting pictures and videos on my blog in high res, be sure to check it out!

Hot Girl Driver
hot car girl

Image by Tim Patterson
The girl in the blue suite next to the #40 is 20 year old Kristin Bumbera next to her car. Hot female driver, very nice. :)

Allstate Texas Thunder 150 (NASCAR Grand National series) — Allstate Texas Racefest at Thunder Hill Raceway south of Austin in Kyle, Texas.



Tags:girl, Nice, photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...