Monday, September 10, 2012

"Cars" 1941 Chevy

A few nice hot cars images I found:

“Cars” 1941 Chevy
hot cars

Image by Brian G. Wilson
Took some pics of a 1941 Chevy that a friend painted. Reminded me of a Pixar car, so I had a litte fun with it!

“this engine is just amazing!!!”
hot cars

Image by icedsoul photography .:teymur madjderey
"hell yeah"
"DAAAAMN!!!"
"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH"
"whoooo puuuuut ouuuuut the hooooloooodecksssssss safetyyyyyprotooocooooooooool?????????"

-day twentytwo-
of my one year photo project

this is a little tribute to robert williams painting and hot rod culture in general. Unfortunatley I didn’t have more hot roddy cars that I could use, but it came out quite nice. I will give it another shot with a bit more elaborate attemped. hope you enjoy. I also have uploaded two shots of the "setup" :-D

Running hot? -setup
hot cars

Image by Sami Taipale
My original idea was to place the strobe inside the hood, but that didn’t work out quite well. That would have meant using tools, and I did not want to do that on a rented car. So I came up with this instead.



Tags:1941, Cars, Chevy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...