Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Nice Cool Car With Girls photos

Some cool cool car with girls images today:

Car Monkey
cool car with girls

Image by capohanka
Hi girls—

I don't know if you know this, but your cousin Timmy got his driver's license last week. So, he can now drive by himself to get to work, church, school, McDonald's and other places. He can even run errands for Aunt Carey, like to get bread at the store or milk or peanut butter and jelly. Timmy is driving Aunt Carey's Honda Del Sol and he got a new radio for the car.

Since we're monkeys and don't know a lot about cars, we've been reading and looking at Granddad's car magazines. They show really cool cars, like Hyundai's and Yugos. Aren't those funny names for cars? Hunnn-Day. Yooo-Go. Timmy would really like to have either a Yugo or a Ford Pinto. He thinks they are the coolest cars!

We need to get back to reading the magazines so we can talk about cars with Timmy.

By the way, we've come up with names for ourselves. We got tired of calling each other Monkey #1 and Monkey #2 and Monkey #3. Since I'm the one with hair (unlike your Granddad), I've named myself Larry. Monkey #2 is now Daryl and Monkey #3, my other brother, is also named Daryl to make it easier on me.

I hope the two of you have good days tomorrow. Sleep tight and we will, too.

Love,

Larry, Daryl and my other brother Daryl.



Tags:Cool, girls, Nice, photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...