Saturday, September 15, 2012

Redhill - Oct 2011 - Girl in the Window + Studebaker

Some cool car girls posters images today:

Redhill – Oct 2011 – Girl in the Window + Studebaker
car girls posters

Image by gareth1953 Need a By Pass
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiXI_HSuzM8
www.burbler.com/king-crimson-neal-and-jack-and-me-lyrics….
Studebakers are so distinctive that even a non car person like me can recognize them possibly because they also happen to be beautiful and not quite so ‘over the chrome top’ as most American automobiles of the 50′s.
This white masterpiece caught my eye and I recognized it immediately. It then reminded me of the opening track of one of me and my wife’s favourite albums, the 1982 King Crimson classic which is untitled but referred to by us as the ‘Blue’ Album. I have even attached a video of it and a link to the lyrics. Happy memories indeed as I bought it just weeks before we met so it provided the soundtrack to some wonderful times.
PS the girl in the window isn’t real, no honest, she’s just a poster that has faded slightly in the sunshine. Nice smile for al that.
Didn’t you just hate having to get up to turn the record over? Sadly by the time CD’s arrived however one side was more than enough.

poster BLONDE BOMB 02 x fb
car girls posters

Image by ROCKY BURN
International Alternative Girls

(cc2012 ciro pignalosa e silvia tartari, some rights reserved)

facebook.com/cyberartzine
facebook.com/rockyburn

C5 Corvette photoshopped
car girls posters

Image by redvette



Tags:2011, girl, Redhill, Studebaker, window

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...