Sunday, May 26, 2013

1942 Chrysler - Bonnie Blinked

Check out these car pictures girls images today:

1942 Chrysler – Bonnie Blinked
car pictures girls

Image by anyjazz65
I had to look a long time to find this car. I finally found one picture using google that identified it as a 1942 Chrysler.

It is probably a brand new car. It was purchased at Kavarno motors in California. Unusual name. Google found an Isak Kavarno who imigrated from Norway and worked for General Motors in Santa Barbara, California.

And Bonnie or maybe Mabel, blinked… She was dressed nice though. Pin-stiripe suit and strappy high heels. She is probably a little upset right now. She doesn’t know whether her boyfriend is taking a picture of her or his new car. I think she’s a bit miffed.

Her boyfriend smoothes it out though and 20 odd years later Lennon and McCartney will write a song about it…"Baby, you can drive my car."

recycle 193

[DSP] May 17: Wrong Place Wrong Time
car pictures girls

Image by jo3design
On the way to my friend’s body shop, my buddy and I heard a "Screech. Bang" Looked down the street and noticed two cars had gotten into an accident.

Instinctively, I started walking and noticed the girl in the Jetta wasn’t moving. I started running and found her in shock.

"Take lots of pictures" she said.

This photo was taken with my BlackBerry Pearl, so excuse the fuzziness.

Both parties ended up being fine, and the Jetta ended up at my friend’s body shop.

But boy, talk about being at the wrong place at the wrong time.



Tags:1942, Blinked, Bonnie, Chrysler

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...