Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Cool Car Pictures Girls images today

Some cool car pictures girls images today:

Thank you for the cut, the scrape and the neck punch that knocked me out.
car pictures girls

Image by D.C.Atty
Today did not turn out the way I had planned.

Been planning for weeks to finally see my daughter today, last time my baby-mama allowed me to visit was on Christmas. We have become friends again, as she recently broke up with the guy she began dating shortly after I broke up with her. I think enough time had passed and we both had been hurt so much by other people that we realized hating each other was really getting boring. I had to borrow some cash from my mom to pay for the Greyhound so she dropped me off at Transbay Terminal.

I walked over to smoke near the entrance, and when I turned around, I saw my mom and my dog looking all cute. That’s when the asshole black dude above went apeshit. He runs over to me screaming, "You took my picture, and I was by the cop car." I tried to explain to the retarded loser that I was taking a picture of my mother and her dog, and pointed to show him. He had no interest in anything but hurting people and being a thieving scumbag. He did not listen to me and kept screaming like a woman that I had taken his picture as if this was some kind of crime. By the way people, just in case you don’t know and are as ignorant as this mother-fucker, if you are in a public place, I can and will take your picture and you need to just accept that. You should be aware also that law enforement and private security firms are taking your picture almost every second you are outside in a public place.

The punk kept insisting I had taken his picture and slammed my camera, instantly breaking it and nearly breaking my wrist. I was carrying a guitar case full of clothes and equipment on my back and my computer case around my right arm, i was not in any position to fight. He picked me out cuz he wanted to rob me, because he is a insane criminal with a habit. He is a worthless leech that looks to commit minor opportunistic crimes to support his crack habit. He kept screaming crazy shit as he grabbed me and stole my keys from around my neck. My mom was parked right here during the whole incident and starting yelling at the bastard, "That’s my son, leave him alone, don’t hurt him." This walking abortion then walked over to my mom and started saying really nasty shit to her, I don’t even want to go into it, he lives in the sewer and has the tongue to prove it. I ran over and got between this faggot and my mom, he kept getting closer to her and trying to get around me, and yelling and pointing his dirty disgusting fingers at my mom. I love my mom and we have a great relationship, when I was about twelve they found that she had a brain tumor and had brain surgery, not to remove it, as it was lodged around a cluster of nerves, they doctor’s did what they could with their limited ability at the time. She was very ill for a very long time, and cannot hear from her left ear, she cannot express tears from her left eye and her face droops to the left like a stroke victim, you can understand that I am very protective of her. When this piece of human garbage began to point his finger in a poking motion only inches from her bad eye, I grabbed his arm and pushed him back, "leave my mother alone, you fuck!" I said. He then of course focused his attention on me, chasing me around, stalking me, trying to steal all that I had, it was then that as I ran away he slammed me on the back of my head just above my neck with something hard and metallic, I lost consciousness for a second! , almost falling to the ground but just waking up in time to not slam to the ground, all during this time, there was a highway patrol car right behind us the entire time, as he chased and fucked with me. At one point I ran to an oncoming bus, trying to get the driver to help i some way, guess I expect too much from human beings, there were at least thirty witnesses present who did nothing. Where were the cops? Giving themselves handjobs in the bathroom, is my bet. This cockshitter would neither let me leave or call the cops, when i tried to dial 911, he smashed my celphone, everyone just stood around watching. I ran over to the highway patrol cop car and saw all this crackhead’s shit laying on the back of the copcar, right on the trunk. briefcase, cd player, keys, and other property. This fuckwad had lost his marbles. He had been leaning on a highway patrol car, with all his crap on it. He was obviously insane and looking for trouble. He did not relent, and in a moment of panic and rage I kicked the door of the highway patrol car as hard as I could. For some reason, this made the jissslurper angry, go figure, he has such a high respect for law and order and the police, that this just made him angrier. My thought was that if I kicked the pig car, the piggies would come out of hiding. And they did, like fucking clockwork. I had run around the other side of a bus, and yelled for them to help me, that I had been robbed, and that the guy was mere feet away, running along with them, we went back to the spot where it began, this bastard was saying more evil shit to my mom, I only wish pain upon this maggot, he doesn’t deserve to die. The cops grabbed him, handcuffed him and placed him on the right side of the cop car in this picture, then they came and talked to me. I had lost it and forgot the main rule, "Don’t talk to the fucking pigs!" when i admitted to kicking the cop car, these two buttwipe highway patrol bitched puts cuffs on me. These asshole cops were acting like I was a cr! iminal, t! hey said I had a warrant for my arrest, it was a traffic warrant, I haven’t had a car or a driver’s license for three years, so I don’t know what the fuck they were talking about. Eventually they let me go, but acted like they were doing me a favor not taking me to jail. "that is destruction of public property, a police car, a felony, if I booked you for that, you would be going away longer than the other guy." the fuckhead lawman said to me, he just couldn’t get it through his small cop mind that I hadn’t kicked the copcar as a political gesture but to get the pigs attention, so they could get that bitch to stop fighting me and molesting my mother. They put him in the back of the car, and finally uncuffed me, I asked them what would happen next. They said he had hella warrants, and was going away for awhile, and that the D.A. might want to to talk to me. They took pictures of my cuts and gave me back my keys. His crap they had taken from the back of the car and placed next to me on the sidewalk, when I went to leave to go to the hospital, they said, "hey, you forgot your stuff." I explained that it was not mine, but the bitch in the back of the car’s stuff. That made them think for a second. I bet he had stolen property and at least one crack pipe in there. I aint saying this from nothing, I showed a friend of mine from the TL the pictures I took, and he recognized the guy, said he used to hang out on 7th and Market all the time, and was a major crackhead. I hope he gets stabbed in the eye with a fork in jail, because of this asslicker, I missed seeing my daughter, got my shit broken, got a concussion and got treated like dirt by the pigs. If he was really worried about his picture being taken, well it’s his dumbass fault that he was leaning on a copcar like a moron, i didn’t even know i had taken his picture until I pulled the memory card from wreck that was Olympus FE20 and put it in the computer hole. If he was afraid like a little! girl abo! ut his picture being taking, I hopes he is real proud that his picture is now going to be all over the internet, along with the story of his lunacy and his douchebag nature.



Tags:Cool, girls, images, pictures, today

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...