Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Gorgeous

Some cool hot cars images today:

Gorgeous
hot cars

Image by rustman
Billetproof 2008
2008.09.20
Antioch Fairgrounds, California

Check out the entire set!

Today’s ten-pack ends the Billetproof set. I really love this show. If it was a two day event I’d attend both days – there were a lot of cars and people I didn’t get to shoot this year. Maybe that’ll happen in the future.

With this round of car pix I’m inspired to get back to work on the Blurb book, which I’ve ignored for a while.

Listening to Diamonds on the Soles of Her Shoes – Paul Simon (Graceland)

Today’s fave

General Lee
hot cars

Image by rbatina
Being the big kid that I am, I recently started collecting 1:64 scale "matchbox" cars of vehicles that hold some sort of significance for me, either from current times or my childhood. :-)



Tags:Gorgeous

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...