Thursday, May 30, 2013

Nice Nice Cars For Girls photos

Check out these nice cars for girls images today:

Tankstelle
nice cars for girls

Image by Sprengben [why not get a friend]
Guys and Girls, thanks for trying to find the mistake in yesterdays photo. You have found a lot of mistakes but not the one I wanted you to find. This is on the one hand good, because the mistake is not so obvious, but on the other hand sad because it was so easy.

The mistake is that the motion deforms to the wrong side. If the car drives to the left of the image, than the blurring has to be on the left, too. But as you can see it is to the right.
I will upload a fixed version someday this week :) . I also tried to fix the mistakes you found. Let's see if it works out!

So today is essential to what we call transportation! It is a fuel station and as I think a very nice one.
I found it in Odaiba, Tokyo in a shop called Venus Fort. A strange name for a shop… but well, okay!
I liked the red and the green so much that I had to upload it.

Ben

| Facebook | Fluidr-Interesting | Flickr Hive Mind | DNA | Blog | Twitter | Tumblr |

My Gadget Bag
nice cars for girls

Image by MikeOliveri
Books, CDs, gadgets, magazines, laptop, PDA, Girl Scout Cookies (mmm, Thin Mints), cables, pens, pencil, marker, accessory cards, car and wall adapters, folding knife, USB key, and earbuds. Photo taken with my Motorola webcam, which obviously can’t be in the picture at the same time.

Breakroom Puja Celebration at Mobius
nice cars for girls

Image by a_sorense
Ok, yesterday was a holiday, called Puja, in which people stop for one day to give thanks for the tools they rely on. This includes windows, doors, shovels, cars, monitors, forms, rice cookers used for heating milk for the coffee machine, autorickshaws, etc. They all get a red and yellow dot, and if they are lucky, some flowers and even a few banana leaves!

A little difficult for me to grasp, as I tend not to think about inanimate objects in a spiritual way, but really quite interesting. And maybe useful- some of our tools and databases can use all the help they can get!

The company I work for is full of nice people from the president down. They go out of their way to make things easy for clients and for their employees, and their’s not a whiff of scheming or dishonesty. Of course, there are problems too, but there is not doubt of the company’s integrity. I don’t think this has anything to do with Puja. ; )



Tags:Cars, girls, Nice, photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...