Friday, September 20, 2013

Cass & SAAB

Check out these hot cars with girls images today:

Cass & SAAB
hot cars with girls

Image by fulldepouel
doing a small photoshoot for myself a few weeks before the real shooting. Something way better with my new car & my model.

Jaguar E Type, interior
hot cars with girls

Image by Dennis Burger
I shot this interior of an old (browninsh) Jaguar E Type just before the owner (also a photographer) stepped in and drove of. It’s the guy in the next shot.

Some "Heaven and Rides" carshow in Zevenhuizen, Netherlands, i stumbled upon there while driving by on my bike with my girlfriend. The weather was lousy and almost no sun. I don’t like those hot-shot-car guys. To much testosterone and over-maked-up / 16 year old girls with painstaking high-heels.

I don’t know much about cars, just how to drive ‘em. So I just shot the (really) old cars. Those are classics.



Tags:Cass, Saab

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...