Saturday, September 7, 2013

Cool Girls In Cars images today

Check out these girls in cars images today:

Marlene kept the guys laughing.
girls in cars

Image by anyjazz65
But she kept cab fare in her shoe too.

Dark Sunglasses
girls in cars

Image by estenh
I don’t know why, but I’m in love with this photo. For me, this sums up the whole weekend of Schwagstock.

Copyright The Maneater, ’08

Cutline: Kristin Baker, a junior in high school from Springfield, smokes a cigarette on Saturday afternoon at Schwagstock. Baker said her favorite part of the festival had been seeing Think Floyd, a Pink Floyd cover band, perform the night before.

Eva, out of the rain
girls in cars

Image by jennofarc
Eva, my coworker, thinks that she does not photograph well. I like this shot of her and her guy Elliot in the middle of a cray rainstorm, though.



Tags:Cars, Cool, girls, images, today

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...