Monday, September 16, 2013

Nice Cool Car And Girls photos

Some cool cool car and girls images today:

#20/100 Sergio
cool car and girls

Image by Zeykid Sunnat
Can you see at the man on his Ferrari? He’s Sergio.

I was walking around in the center of Puebla, México; when I found a car exposition. It had the coolest cars there and so many people touching it it’s doors, hoods, lights, and windows. There I met Sergio.

He was outside his car, caring the people to avoid damage his Ferrari, then I went to him and explained about the 100 strangers project, He acepted to participate an told me "Wait, let me get in the car". It was really a lot of people and I didn´t can get a better place to take a picture. But when Sergio saw his pictures he loved them.

Even so, some questions were in the air, like How many girls you can get up each block? or What say your boss when you arrive to work? Being that Sergio was very busy caring his car in middle of the crowd.

However we continued chating for e-mail, and maybe he would want to answer this questions here.

Thanks Sergio for your time, you have a really cool car.

Find out more about the project and see pictures taken by other photographers at the 100 Strangers Flickr Group page



Tags:Cool, girls, Nice, photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...