Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Cool Best Car For Girls images today

Check out these best car for girls images today:

Day 148/365 “Roads that lead to no where, and mountains that lead to the sky.”
best car for girls

Image by Makena G
My friend Azure shared the internets best kept secret. Its a secret, so I’m totally not going to tell you about it! But anyway, this girl is awesome and a close friend of mine, and i LOVE her taste in music and websites!

This is a shot I have basically been trying to take every time I am in the car with my camera. Either I get a car, or the horizon is crap or the lighting is crap. Today, it was not crap. Disregard the fact that i spent tons of time trying to get this shot right…I just love this shot better.

I love roads. Even better i love roads that seemingly lead off to nowhere.

Today I turned in an ‘interpretive review/critic’ on (500) days of summer. It was scathing, but very fun to review. Needless to say I didn’t really like the film.

Ta ta for now! Only 7 days till I turn 17! Tonight I hung out with my friend Noa, whom I’ve known since he was only months old -so for almost a decade and a half! It was me, his mom, him, raven, my mom, and my littlest sis jewel. Tons of fun and laughs and walks down memory lane! He’ll be at some camp during my actual bday so we celebrated tonight! Very awesome. XD

ok So if you really wanna know the internets best kept secret, i’ll share it with you. Stereo Mood is a site that compiles a playlist for any mood you have. And guess what? Unlike pandora you can skip any and all songs that you want too!! But in this case, i agree with azure, and say that i haven’t really had to skip too many songs. XD



Tags:best, Cool, girls, images, today

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...