Thursday, September 26, 2013

Nice Car With Girl photos today

Some cool car with girl images today:

All the redemption I can offer, girl, is beneath this dirty hood
car with girl

Image by harrymoon
"Waste your summer praying in vain
For a saviour to rise from these streets
Well now I’m no hero, that’s understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, is beneath this dirty hood
With a chance to make it good somehow
Hey what else can we do now?"

"Well I got this guitar and I learned how to make it talk
And my car’s out back if you’re ready to take that long walk
From your front porch to my front seat
The door’s open but the ride it ain’t free
And I know you’re lonely and there’s words that I ain’t spoken
But tonight we’ll be free, all the promises’ll be broken
There were ghosts in the eyes of all the boys you sent away"

well I had fun this night for sure, night photography is great because drunk people ask if you are taking photos of ghosts haha



Tags:girl, Nice, photos, today

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...