Saturday, October 19, 2013

Cool Sports Car For Girls images today

Check out these sports car for girls images today:

♥ Tag ♥
sports car for girls

Image by . Paillette .
J’ai été tagguée par Aile et Luit*! Il y a de ça un petit moment déjà…mais j’avais dit que je le ferais alors voilà, c’est le moment!!
~ I was tagged by Aile et Luit* some times ago..but I said I’d do it, so here we go, now is the right time to do it!

Règles : créez un avatar qui vous ressemble avec : www.dolldivine.com/anime-winter-makeover.php puis répondez au questionnaire!
~Rules : make a avatar-thingy that looks like you here: www.dolldivine.com/anime-winter-makeover.php , then answer these questions!

1) What is your favorite song ? / Quelle est ta chanson préférée?
Honestly..I don’t know..I love so many songs.. o.o But I can say..these days, I like (please don’t laugh xD) Call me maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen (damn that girl should have an even more complicated name -_-) / Sincèrement, aucune idée..J’aime tellement de chansons.. o.o Mais je peux dire qu’en ce moment j’aime bien (ne vous moquez pas xD) Call me maybe de Carly Rae Jepsen (punaise cette fille devrait avoir un nom encore plus compliqué -_-).

2) If you were a dessert, what would you be ? / Quel dessert serais-tu?
I’m hesitating between a Banana Split or a Nutella Crepe.. Hmm tough choice! / J’hésite entre un Banana Split ou une crêpe au Nutella..Hmm choix difficile!

3) Name 3 hobbies. / Nomme 3 passions.
Dolls (oh really?!), crafting anything I can, and, is singing out loud in the car while driving accepted? / Les poupées (ah bon?!), fabriquer toutes les choses que je peux, et, est-ce que chanter à haute voix dans sa voiture pendant que l’on conduit est accepté?

4) Like P.E ? / ?
What’s this?! / Qu’est ce que c’est?!

5) Name 3 best friends. / Nomme tes 3 meilleurs amis.
I’m not sure about having best friends actually. / Je ne suis pas sure d’avoir de meilleurs amis en fait.

6) If you could meet any singer/band who would it be ? / Quel chanteur/groupe aimerait tu rencontrer?
The Beatles..but I think it would be difficult, so I have to say Damon Albarn who definitely is my god ♥. And then, Kasabian. ♥ Edit: after question 10: And Martin Solveig/ Les Beatles..mais je crois que ça va être difficile..alors je vais devoir dire Damon Albarn qui est définitivement mon dieu ♥. Et ensuite, Kasabian. ♥ Edit: après la question 10: Et Martin Solveig >.<

8) Did you notice I skipped 7 ? / As-tu remarqué que j’avais sauté la question 7?
Well..I was not looking at the questions’ number..but now that you say so..! / Eh bien je ne faisais pas attention aux numéros des questions..mais maintenant que tu le dis!

9) Sports… play any ? / Tu pratiques des sports?
Nope..But I would love to practice dance. / Non..Mais j’adorerais faire de la danse.

10) Random fact. / Un fait au hasard.
I’m listening to Martin Solveig – Boys & Girls right now. / Je suis en train d’écouter Martin Solveig – Boys & Girls.

11) Are you conceded ? / Es-tu concédée?
Isn’t something missing in that question? ô.o / Il ne manque pas quelque chose dans cette question? ô.o

12) Speak any other languages ? / Autres langues parlées?
Aside French, English obviously, and un poquito de Español! ^-^

13) Fave food ? / Nourriture favorite?
Crepes!! xD

14) Something you’re addicted to / Tes addictions
My Boyfriend ♥ and..okay..I confess..Nutella T-T internet!!! Sea and sun T-T and my stuffed toys I sleep with T-T. / Mon chéri..et d’accord, j’avoue..au Nutella T-T internet!!! au soleil et à la mer T-T et à mes doudous T-T

15) Random sentence ? / Une phrase comme ça?
Engagement…Engagemeeeeent!!!! (It’s from Wayne’s World, unfortunately I don’t know the translation xD)

16) How old u be ? / Ton age?
22

17) Have a motto ? / Une devise?
Not really..I’m still thinking about one for an hypotetic tattoo one day.. / Pas vraiment..J’y réfléchis encore pour un éventuel tatouage un jour..

18) Fave colour ?
I used to like blue, then green..and now..I don’t know..I like all of them in pastel xD / J’ai aimé le bleu, le vert…et maintenant..je ne sais pas..Je les aime toutes en pastel xD

19) Is the person who tagged you epic/swagalicous/beasty/boss/insane ?
Haha all of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20) DID YOU ENJOY THIS TAGGY ????
Yep, it was fun! :) / Oui, c’était rigolo! :)



Tags:Cool, girls, images, sports, today

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...