Saturday, October 12, 2013

Nice Cars For Girls photos today

Some cool cars for girls images today:

All I can do is sing for her and myself
cars for girls

Image by WarzauWynn
Ariana is a beautiful girl that I’ve known for a long time, but haven’t had many opportunities to photograph. I was disappointed that I only had a few minutes in my hotel window to photograph her, and more so that I didn’t bring my tripod up from the car. I only had a few moments to snap a few of her waiting in the window while I answered phone calls from various partygoers, arranged wedding cake storage, dictated google map directions, hydrated drunken girls, etc.. Quite a night, and I got a handful of unforgettable memories from it.

Smile for you
cars for girls

Image by nSeika
The girl seems to know she’s being photographed, even though I’m sitting several metres behind her back, she turned and smiled.

Dining Car
cars for girls

Image by derekbruff
This refurbished railroad car serves as a seating area for the McDonald’s at Barstow Station. We sat at the empty table on the right side. The girls thought it was a lot of fun to eat in an old train car!



Tags:Cars, girls, Nice, photos, today

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...