Thursday, October 24, 2013

Nice Nice Cars With Girls photos

Some cool nice cars with girls images today:

My Photos
nice cars with girls

Image by As1am
I’m Aslam from Bangladesh. I’m a Traveler And Professional Photographer. I Live in Dhaka. I started my travel from 2000 when it’s was on my first trip to Chittagong. and I’m started my Photography Life from 2008, when i’m Brought a Nokia phone. I’m now using Nokia X6 phone for photography. I’ve a dream to Purchase a good camera. However, i’m traveled all famous tourist attractive places of Bangladesh. I’m sharing my travel story to www.bdtourplan.com , I enjoy this. So, who are considering travel to Bangladesh with me, e-mail/call me for any kind of assistance. phone me: +880-1710771195 or send a e-mail: admin@bdtourplan.com Have a nice time in Bangladesh.

054/365 Find Your Center
nice cars with girls

Image by Lel4nd
"When I Come Around"=Green Day

I spent my day yesterday hanging out with the youth from my church. I didn’t play or anything. I was too busy making fun of them because none of them could bowl properly…lol..Good thing I didn’t play because I suck at bowling. It’s ok, it’s all about fellowship and having fun..

=================10 FACTS ABOUT ME=================

I respect my contacts and i don’t just comment on this photostream but I also read their discription and try to establish a friendship with them. I mean we all love photography and so we might as well get to know each right? I personally believe that if I’m going to be a good photographer, I need to learn from the best and befriend them. So I can ask for advice and opinion whenever I need too….so this is for my contacts…cheers=)

So this for ღ Vänёssa ღ & justme4Him thanks for tagging me

1. Sometimes people mistaking my name as a female because they don't know whether or not Leland is a boy or a girl….aaaarrrrwwww it's so annoy but I can't blame them because I just found out the Leland can be use as a girl's name =(

2. Speaking of my name the name Leland means "one who lives by unseeded land", well that's obvious.

So what does your name mean?

3. I don't like surprises and I tend to ruin my friends plan whenever they throw me a birthday party. Idk why, I guess that's just me…

4. I love paintball, and if you planned to play paintball with me. I will show no mercy on you once you're on the field. =)……haha One time I shot my friend on the butt six times because I could not control myself. I guess it was my adrenaline.

5. I don't like stuff animals especially the cute ones because they scare me. You can blame it on Chucky….

6. I love dogs but I don't like it when they chase me. I've been known for being chase by dogs from smallest to the biggest. I guess I can't blame them since I love cats too. You gotta love animals =)

7. Whenever I see a nice a car especially those import cars. I don't admire the import models they're pretty in all but it's the car that I admire more.

8.I don't like to fight, I gave that up when I realized that I'm such a nice a guy who loves God's people but I do have mean side and if some guy disrespect my lady friends. I will protect them. If a fight brakes loose, his not going to see my fist because I don't use them. I'm a kicker so he plans to guard his face that won't help. I do it MMA and island style. (Sorry for being violent but I do have self control so it's all good). =)

9. I'm very cheap (well not really), so whenever I take a girl out, I take her first to McDonald's/Wendy's just to see if she's really interested in me NO MATTER WHAT. If I like her, I'll take her out to some fancy restaurant..

10. I love Asian (Rumen and Sashimi) and Western food (Hot dog and Pizza) hmmmm



Tags:Cars, girls, Nice, photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...